Home General Discussion

LONG TIME AWAY

Wow - it's been a long time.....you go from thousands of posts - to one!  What up everyone - hope all has been well around here.  How are all the familiar faces doing?  I miss the Chi town smoke downs... we should go retake Sullivans! 

What are you all smoking these days?

Comments

• jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    THOR!!!!! Welcome to the party!! Good to see you again! What you been up to?
  • HEY - not much. I publish Cigar Press now - still smoking, kicking, and screaming...Enjoying LA but miss Chicago - except for the last leg of winter of course. I've been smoking a lot - trying to get my hands on everyhting I can try.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    so uh... thor... you know that the old forum still exists right ?

http://www.eotacforum.com/viewforum.php?f=143

there ya go! starting over? kinda ... i mean you still exist over there.
  • ah - I didn't not know it was still there....it has been a long time...
  • Thor! Long time no see man! I'm smoking less than I used to. At one point I was smoking 2 or 3 sticks a day, but now it seems like I'm smoking that many in a month.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    hey wolfdaddy! another welcome blast from the past!
  • wow - rounding up the old crew! We should plan a smoke out
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    My oh my; Look what the cat dragged in.

Good to see you Thor. It has been a while. I have a lot of good things about cigar press. Keep up the good work.
    -Dave
  • cigarsmoka:
    wow - rounding up the old crew! We should plan a smoke out

If we do Sullivan's again, I'm definitely getting a steak this time. Last time I got fried calamari, which was fine, but I went to a Chicago steakhouse and didn't get a friggin steak. I still kick myself for that.

Who wants to buy me a plane ticket to Chicago this time around? Big Smile [:D]