Home Cigar 101
Options

CAO America?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    ooh haha wow i actually bought this cigar from cigar road.. i live in oak park which is right near westlake so im gna try cigar patio i think ive been there tho if thats the place right off kanan. i kno there is one in thousand oaks that has a lounge in it and stuff its always busy when i drive by.
  • Options
    when i googled it i kept coming up with ed adwani and i was super confused so that would make a lot of sense now. have you tried this or heard of this cigar? im very impressed that u knew this
  • Options
    just found the article in cigar aficionado wow i feel like a dumbass now cuz i got all worked up about this cigar in a bad way now im excited to smoke it
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    BigDan.:
    ooh haha wow i actually bought this cigar from cigar road.. i live in oak park which is right near westlake so im gna try cigar patio i think ive been there tho if thats the place right off kanan. i kno there is one in thousand oaks that has a lounge in it and stuff its always busy when i drive by.
    cigar patio is in thousand oaks...
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    BigDan.:
    when i googled it i kept coming up with ed adwani and i was super confused so that would make a lot of sense now. have you tried this or heard of this cigar? im very impressed that u knew this
    Never tried it... Google is our friend... ;)
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    rusirius:
    BigDan.:
    Never tried it... Google is our friend... ;)
    Yep... I pretty much knew nothing of what you'd asked in this and the other thread... but internet searching helped me out.
  • Options
    haha yes im quikly learning this well im happy to say than tht i have narrowed my search down to two shops depending on where i am when i wnt some smokes. im sure there are more out there in my area that are great but i will stick with these for now