Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's official!!!(now with conf#s)

Started school again yesterday! So before I'm totally broke I will be launching a couple bombs. I have a a target in mind.

Need some help with the second though.

If you know anyone who needs to be DESTROYED pm me and it will be handled!

Two bombs deployed!!!

Conf #'s

I feel accomplished today!

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Congrats on starting school again and my condolences on a cut in your cigar budget. PM to you for a potential bombing candidate.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Way to go man! More education is always a good thing... and often a lucerative thing too! Best of luck!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Two great targets right off the bat!

Thanks gents. Will be pms sent in a minute.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats on starting back to school! Best of luck to ya!!!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Ahh schools coming again? so soon....lol congratulations I'm going back in a month
    Both bombs left minneapolis last night!

Let the destruction begin!
  • zmcgrewzmcgrew Posts: 16
    Good luck with school man! I really need to go back and finish my degree... I've got my AAS, but need to get finish and get my BS. I guess I really only want it so I can say I have a BS in CS. =)
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Great to hear! What are you going into?
    Thanks everyone. Its a little weird being back in school but all is well so far! I forgot how much I like school. Might change around finals time though!

I'm in the Buisness Administration program. Trying to decide if I'm more interested in marketing or accounting. Guess I have a while to figure it out!
    Looks like bombs will be landing TODAY!!!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ive been hit!!!!!!! Bruce, thanks alot for the bomb---which included an Opus X might I add!!!! I also really do appreciate the kind words in the better bro...iti s tough times, and you made today a little better for me man. Loads of thanks man, One Love.
    Least I could do. Glad they made it there safe.

Just wanted you to know you and your family are in our thoughs here on the boards.
    looks as though bomb #2 will land today

Thanks for the input on the victims fellas!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wow... back to school... college was fun... wish I would have gone to class more though... Good Luck Brother! and go with accounting... there's got to be more $ there