Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw I - GadwinDuil and ENFDL (Completed - with Box Pics)

GadwinDuil or as your real name is - Ryan. You don’t know me, but I know you. A package with instructions is on the way to your house. The package contains a wooden box with a combination lock on it. Do NOT try to force open the box. I have lined it's inside edges with a special mixture of acetic acid in a moldable, but fragile plastic container. The acid is weak, but if the container gets cracked, it will pour all over the cigars inside and destroy what could have been a nice present. The only way to safely open the box and get the cigars inside would be by entering the right combination on the lock and removing it. So do yourself a favor and follow my instructions. Once you have received the box, post in the forums. I will follow with further instructions in a couple of days. I want to play a game...

Comments

• GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    This is amazing, can't wait to see what happens.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP....this is fantastic.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    HAHAHA awesome.
  • JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Oh baby!
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Nice! Here we go!...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice... i'm intrigued... yet, slightly creeped out
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    I'm intrigued.
  • ohhhh yeah..........baby..!!! lets gooooo................
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    This is turning out to be better than all those sequels.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    This will be fun to watch unfold
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    cant wait to see what happens!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ha! Very clever.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Come on a combination lock? most all of these are easily picked google will lead you to a how to video in 5 seconds.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Come on a combination lock? most all of these are easily picked google will lead you to a how to video in 5 seconds.
    It's true, but what fun would it be if our great BsOTL cheated on a game that has so much potential?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    It's true, but what fun would it be if our great BsOTL cheated on a game that has so much potential?
    Hahah - yeah... Plus - we don't know if that's all there is to it. It sounds too easy even. He said he lined the inside of the box with something. I feel like there will be a surprise in the end whether one gets the code or not hahaahah... It's always how things are in the Saw movies...
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    LOL so ccom does take paypal right? ;p
    Can you imagine if you really tried to ship acid in a cigar box? You would have a boot on your neck and shotgun in your skull within minutes.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    Can you imagine if you really tried to ship acid in a cigar box? You would have a boot on your neck and shotgun in your skull within minutes.
    That's not true. At least for what he is saying.. Even googling acetic acid tells me one thing - vinegar! He can send as much vinegar as he wants day in and day out! I bet he said "acetic acid" just to make it a bit more dramatic ;)... It's prolly all stuff with vinegar... I'd do that. Even though in that case plain water or any liquid would do really. As long as it splashes nicely on the cigars. I doubt there'll be recovery from vinegar-dipped cigars...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    wwestern:
    That's not true. At least for what he is saying.. Even googling acetic acid tells me one thing - vinegar! He can send as much vinegar as he wants day in and day out! I bet he said "acetic acid" just to make it a bit more dramatic ;)... It's prolly all stuff with vinegar... I'd do that. Even though in that case plain water or any liquid would do really. As long as it splashes nicely on the cigars. I doubt there'll be recovery from vinegar-dipped cigars...
    Well...they could always take the vinegar sticks and sell them on beaches as ISOMs to tourists :P
    I could make an offhand Bill Clinton joke here.......so tempting..... but no I better not.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    mmmmm that will make for some tastey sticks, vinegar absorbed!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice!! But curiosity, why is my name also in the title when the body only talks about Gadwin? lol
    ENFIDL:
    Very nice!! But curiosity, why is my name also in the title when the body only talks about Gadwin? lol
    Maybe you're the jigsaw and trying to hide by being obvious
    Gentleman:
    ENFIDL:
    Maybe you're the jigsaw and trying to hide by being obvious
    HAHAHAHA you act like I'm that creative. Somebody's got jokes! I wish I was creatvie enough to think of a game though.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my attention now.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Im hyped ! Enfidl I'm sure your part will be reveled soon
    The Cank:
    Imagine, ENFDL holds the combination only it's embedded within a super premium cigar. The only way to get it is with a knife. Toture for sure.
    Gentleman:
    The Cank:
    Imagine, ENFDL holds the combination only it's embedded within a super premium cigar. The only way to get it is with a knife. Toture for sure.
    Maybe you are the Jigsaw........lol
    ENFIDL:
    Gentleman:
    The Cank:
    Maybe you are the Jigsaw........lol
    If I were the Jigsaw, you still wouldn't know it was me
  • JigsawJigsaw Posts: 37
    Getting the combination to the box is not going to be easy and it is up to somebody else. ENFDL or as your real name is Elijah. You don’t know me, but I know you. In your hands is the key to Gadwin’s box. You can earn him the combination to the lock and let him enjoy all the cigars inside. To achieve this, however, you need to do something for me. To get the combination, you need to sacrifice something for your fellow brother of the leaf. Something of yours. To get the combination, I want you to rip apart ONE of your favorite cigars and post a photo of it on this forum thread. The photo needs to show the labels still on the cigar and show how you have destroyed it, cut it open or simply broken it in two. This is the only way to get the code. Will you be a selfless brother of the leaf or will you cower and let the cigars spoil in front of Gadwin’s eyes? You decide. And don’t try to change your favorites list. I already know ALL of your favorite cigars and am able to spot a fake photo. You have 48 hours to post the photo and respond to my message. I want to play a game...