Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lookin to unload

Hey guys. Well, it's been a while since I stopped by. Life had been getting in the way and I just don't have as much time to sit down on the computer to get on the forum, or for that matter a cigar. I still have about 1 every week or two, but that's about it for now.

Anyway, I have a lot of sticks that I just know I'm not going to touch any time soon. Some I bought and others were given to me in trades. Please don't take offense if I never smoked the cigar you gave me, some just aren't in my tastes. Nothing personal :-) So, here is the list:

1 X Verdadero Organic torpedo
1 X Santa Domiana (Connecticut) toro
1 X 5 Vegas Classic Churchill
2 X 5 Vegas Classic robusto
1 X CCOM Corojo Label Churchill
5 X RP Connecticut toro
1 X GOF Robusto by Don Carlos (Looking for a Don Carlito in trade)

What I'm looking for is either a little bit of money or a few sticks in return. The sticks I would be interested in are:

601 Blue Box-Pressed Maduro
La Perla Habana Black Pearl Maduro
Davidoff Maduro
Oliva Master Blends III
Onyx Reserve
Cohiba Black
Carlos Torano Virtuoso
RP Vintage 1999 (Connecticut)

As you can tell, I have a serious issue with maduros......I can't stay away from them! Shoot me a PM if you see anything you like and/or if you have something I desire! Since many of these sticks vary in price we'll just figure out what is fair when the time comes. I'm not really looking to profit, rather just unload sticks I won't smoke and get some in return that I will enjoy! Thanks guys.

Comments

• Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    PM sent brotha.
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Replied Aqua
  • Options
    PM's replied to.

Forgot to mention, if anyone has a new or barely used Colibri or Xikar cutter I would gladly take that for a few sticks or your choice. I still use just one crappy cutter and the punches in my Bugatti lighter so it would be good to have a nice one.
  • Options
    MontanoMontano Posts: 8
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Replied to your e-mail addy Montano
  • Options
    Updated list in the first post.