Home General Discussion

Back on the Grid and Checking In!

Hi Guys,
WOW what a July.... I still feel Like am Driving. LOL ! First things first, An Update on our mothers. Maria's Mother has been getting The Barrage of Chemo and Radiation for her Cancer thats in 5 places, lungs,lymph nodes and Both hips, and spine. Her last check up shows an overwhelming improvement,Yet shes far from out of the woods but she is making Positive Progress.
My mother has shown no improvement and the doctors continue to work with medications and are going to make a decision on surgery tommarrow.
We know that all the prayers and Sacrafices that have been made for our Familys are working. We Thank each and every one of you.
I am slowly making a transition back into the Real world from the Spirit world. My Vision Quest and Sundance Were to say the least the Most powerful I have ever had. Amazing Prayers. We take food and water for granted, let alone the comforts of home and being able to Shower and flush a toilet. The Purification and Sacrafices made by Those of Us that Sundance and pray for the Earth and the people in the traditional Lakota Sioux way are felt world wide and we are blessed beyond measure for those sacrafices.
I would like to thank you all for the Love.
Mitakuye Oyasin ( We Are All Related)
Glad to be back with My BOTL!
Ozzie

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Wish for all the best OZ! Hope everything goes well and for the best. Live day by day, not in the past nor the future.

Shawn
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thats What I do best! lol Thanks
    Ozzie
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Red! Glad to see there's been some improvement at least. I'll continue praying for you and your family. And yeah, we do tend to take the comforts of home for granted (took me 2 months at Basic to find that out). In any case, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we've missed you.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks Bro!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome back, Oz. Glad to hear of the improvements. Thoughts are still with you.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Welcome back Ozzie!

Good to hear there are some improvemens. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    welcome back. still praying for you and yours.
    One God, One Truth
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Ozzie

Glad to hear of the improvments and will keep praying that all continues to go well.

You've been missed.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Oz Good to see you again ! As always my prayers are with you my friend
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome back OZ !!!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Missed you Oz
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OZ!! I have missed you bro. I jumped ship from Blackberry to Droid. I was wondering about you yesterday and here you are. Glad to see you are back. Still hoping and praying for the best for your moms.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Oz Man... welcome back bro.

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Welcome back Ozzie! Glad to hear you finally had some good news about your family! We all missed you like mad bro!

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Funny, i was just thinking about you the other day wondering how you and your family were doing. Hope everything works out for ya buddy, and you will be in my thoughts. And Welcome Back.

"Long ashes my friends."

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Good to have you back, buddy. As always, keep us updated on the fam. We'll keep prayers heading your way.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Howzit brudda oz! glad things are getting back to normal for you, sort of. Good to have you back.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Welcome back, good to see ya getting back into the swing.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for checking in Oz. I know we all think of you and your family often. Sounds like you're in a good place right now...keep it up my friend.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    Welcome back Ozzie! Glad to hear you finally had some good news about your family! We all missed you like mad bro!

My words exactly!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Ozzie, It's good to hear from you. I continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Glad to have you back brother
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Glad your back Oz ...welcome "home" brother ...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Oz welcome home brother.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Welcome back brother!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Glad to hear you have a little bit of good news...good to have you back here.