Home General Discussion

steal of a deal on a humidor

today i bought a 50ct humidor for 3 bucks at my local flea market, its just the plain run of the mill kind ,but i checked everything out and it's solid, seal looks good and has a nice swoosh to it, exterior also is excellent, the guy wasnt a regular flea market dealer and i dont think realized what he had, he had 5 bucks on it, i just picked it up and he said 3 bucks its yours, anyways i just wanted to tell somebody, my girlfriend just said "ah thats neat" and continued to fold clothes ... Jack in PA

Comments

• doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Nice find! The way I figure it you just saved yourself at least $30 on that puppy, so that means you get to spend that "extra" $30 on filling it up with more stogies you weren't intenteding to purchase.

That's the way it works right?
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    good find! my first humidor I received a gift certificate from united healthcare for getting through some online course on health...took the gift certificate and went out and bought a humi with it, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    good find! my first humidor I received a gift certificate from united healthcare for getting through some online course on health...took the gift certificate and went out and bought a humi with it, lol
    too funny
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice find!