Home Non Cigar Related

just noticed...

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
those last 1000 posts went by quick. sorry.

no contest for me. my next X000th post contest will be 5000th. i was just amazed.

i hope at least a few of those posts helped you all out (even the people that are just viewing as guests)

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well Kuzi, you seem to be the most knowledgable person on this forum and I would like to thank you for all you contribute! You have provided me with a LOT of useful info on this hobby and it is greatly appreciated!
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    wow 2000 posts you deserve an award just for that. you have been a real inspiration you have a lot of knowledge about every aspect of the cigar from the tobacco plants all the way to its final draw and thats awesome. ive learned a lot from not only your reviews but also from the knowledge you have passed through the various threads on this forum. i hope you continue to stay here and continue to give everyone great advice

keep smoking and leaving feedback i look forward to reading more even though i dont even know of majority of the cigars you smoke it always opens my mind up to new things
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    BigDan.:
    wow 2000 posts you deserve an award just for that. you have been a real inspiration you have a lot of knowledge about every aspect of the cigar from the tobacco plants all the way to its final draw and thats awesome. ive learned a lot from not only your reviews but also from the knowledge you have passed through the various threads on this forum. i hope you continue to stay here and continue to give everyone great advice

keep smoking and leaving feedback i look forward to reading more even though i dont even know of majority of the cigars you smoke it always opens my mind up to new things
    2000 posts just proves kuzi is a big windbag, albeit not quite the windbag maddy is, but at that point who keeps count? Just kidding guys, congrats on 2k kuzi, your contributions are greatly appreciated... I know I've learned a thing or twenty from you. :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Well Kuzi, you seem to be the most knowledgable person on this forum
    Have you seen the capt's posts?
    j0z3r:
    2000 posts just proves kuzi is a big windbag, albeit not quite the windbag maddy is
    this is more accurate.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Thanks for the posts, Kuzi! I wouldn't know what to do with my time if I didn't have a chance to come on here and take jabs at everything you say :) I'd probably have a cure for cancer by now or something.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    2000 posts just proves kuzi is a big windbag, albeit not quite the windbag maddy is
    You beat me to it!
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    this is more accurate.
    Slick, I like how you opted to leave my name in it. You trying to start somethin' Kuzinicki?
  • Congrats man. 2000 quite a number. It's not just here that he's a cigar freak. I hear a lot about them at work too. That's where I get most of my limited knowledge.
    These Filthy Hands:
    Congrats man. 2000 quite a number. It's not just here that he's a cigar freak. I hear a lot about them at work too. That's where I get most of my limited knowledge.
    its a passion.

BTW, nice new avatar.

i picked the wrong week to stop sniffin glue....
    dutyje:
    Thanks for the posts, Kuzi! I wouldn't know what to do with my time if I didn't have a chance to come on here and take jabs at everything you say :) I'd probably have a cure for cancer by now or something.
    glad im holding you back.... er i mean... glad to debate with you always. it makes me think. thinking is good. I can respect you for that. not to mention that you have good taste in cigars.

all in good fun anyway.

also, at this moment i have 2045 posts and the forum has 22657 posts. so i have about 9% of all the posts on this forum.

thats ok Maddy has about 10%

either i need to post less or all of you need to post more.
    kuzi16:
    all of you need to post more.
    Thats it!
  • kuzi16:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Congrats man. 2000 quite a number. It's not just here that he's a cigar freak. I hear a lot about them at work too. That's where I get most of my limited knowledge.
    its a passion.

BTW, nice new avatar.

i picked the wrong week to stop sniffin glue....
    I found a picture of Ted Bundy screaming that I want to use. I'll do it later.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    somewhat new to to the forums? Whos the captain?
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    The man, the myth, the legend... I believe it would be safe to say the ONLY member of the forum who has his own walk-in humidor...

Every post I've seen from his has been a wealth of information... You wouldn't want to go on Cigar Jeopardy against him... ;)
    rusirius:
    Fourtotheflush:
    The man, the myth, the legend... I believe it would be safe to say the ONLY member of the forum who has his own walk-in humidor...

Every post I've seen from his has been a wealth of information... You wouldn't want to go on Cigar Jeopardy against him... ;)
    Sirius speaks the truth! The capt is a walking cigar-o-pedia. We may disagree on aging(who doesn't disagree with me on that, lol, its an opinion thing) but he's amazingly knowledgable.
    madurofan:
    rusirius:
    Fourtotheflush:

Sirius speaks the truth! The capt is a walking cigar-o-pedia. We may disagree on aging(who doesn't disagree with me on that, lol, its an opinion thing) but he's amazingly knowledgable.
    yeah for real.

the capt was one of the people that i learned from in my early days of cigardom. I still learn from the man every time he posts. I wish he would post more here because then i could learn even more.

maybe some day if i read and learn even more i can be on the level that capt is on.

nothing but respect
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    wow this guy sounds incredible im going to look up some of the previous knowledge he has left on the forum and hopefully gain some new prospective also i havent seen or heard from this member since i joined i hope he is still around
    He's lurking, just waiting to spit some knowledge.
    madurofan:
    He's lurking, just waiting to DROP some knowledge.
    ... drop it like a ton of bricks.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Was it Duty that said he's our Yoda? So who's Chewy?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    More importantly, where's Leia and Amidala?
    funny... my friends and i are doing "spaceballs" for halloween. TheseFIlthyHands is gunna be President Scroob. me? lonestar.

i guess im just a bad spoof version of hans solo of the forum.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    He's lurking, just waiting to spit some knowledge.
    Lurking from the grouse fields of Michigan.. We will not hear from Capt. for another month or so, he's in bird heaven.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    We've got a couple parties this year... the first has an 80's theme, and I'm trying to convince some friends to get the hot dog costumes that are easy to find at costume shops. We'll go as the brat pack. The second party has a "scary" theme, so my wife and I are going as McCain and Palin :)
    dutyje:
    The second party has a "scary" theme, so my wife and I are going as McCain and Palin :)
    and we wonder why everything is polarized.

i think what too many people forget all to often is that though many Americans have many different points of view we all have more in common than we have that divides us.

i think im gunna try harder not to make fun of anyone who has a different point of view than myself. I will make a point to think about what others say. I mean we are just trying to get along and live our lives here. I want to start being better to my fellow man, and try to understand their point of view, and how they got to where they are in life... not make fun of things that they hold dear to them, however wrong i may think they are. with any luck i will better understand my neighbors and alienate less of them. maybe we can start to get along and not be so mean spirited in life.

this is my new personal goal.
    kuzi16:
    dutyje:
    The second party has a "scary" theme, so my wife and I are going as McCain and Palin :)
    and we wonder why everything is polarized.

i think what too many people forget all to often is that though many Americans have many different points of view we all have more in common than we have that divides us.

i think im gunna try harder not to make fun of anyone who has a different point of view than myself. I will make a point to think about what others say. I mean we are just trying to get along and live our lives here. I want to start being better to my fellow man, and try to understand their point of view, and how they got to where they are in life... not make fun of things that they hold dear to them, however wrong i may think they are. with any luck i will better understand my neighbors and alienate less of them. maybe we can start to get along and not be so mean spirited in life.

this is my new personal goal.
    that or ill just show up to the scary party dressed as Obama.

nah... i like my first post better. People are people...i just cant be that mean and take cheap personal shots at others.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Perhaps most importantly, where is our gay robot contingent, ie C3PO and R2D2?
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    Ummmm, no, I think I'll hang with the chicks as most important. The gay robots are all yours.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    Ummmm, no, I think I'll hang with the chicks as most important. The gay robots are all yours.
    Can I corner the Chick Robot market? I don't know if it existed in Star Wars, but I just think about a sexy robot that never gets a headache (or herpes)
    I think you have to hop over to Blade Runner to get the chick robots.