Dirty Rat

Liga Privada

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i will have them. HA!!

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    kuzi16:
    i will have them. HA!!

I hope all your splits open and you have to throught them out if you dont share LOL
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have them biznitches!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I wish I knew for sure who was going to have them. Regardless, I will be picking up a 5er like my life depends on it.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    if I hadn't dropped too much at the B&M's over the weekend I would have pre-ordered a box
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    same here. i ordered 2 singles... perhaps friday i'll order a box. or maybe just a box of the diesel unlimited...
    jship079:
    kuzi16:
    i will have them. HA!!

I hope all your splits open and you have to throught them out if you dont share LOL
    PM me after wednesday. ill see if i can pick you up some.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    My local shop will have them and I've heard they are the best Liga ever put out. I'll have to give them a try for sure.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The looooooong wait for these is getting ridiculous. I had a dream last night that I got a CI catalog in the mail and they had the Dirty Rat and the T52 Flying Pig ready to order!!! And they were dirt cheap!!!

A guy can dream, can't he?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't deal with CI any more. They kind of screwed me on some cigars I returned. It only came to a matter of $16, but they wouldn't budge. I know it's a sister company, but I deal exclusively with ccom now. Between ccom and CI I had spent almost $2,000 in the past year. Now ccom gets all of my business.

Besides, the people at ccom are way cooler to speak with!
  • quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I'm looking forward to trying one of these. Are they available through call in yet?
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Ours are coming in. Should be shipping today. Will keep you guys posted and let you know when the sku is available online.
    Alex Svenson:
    Ours are coming in. Should be shipping today. Will keep you guys posted and let you know when the sku is available online.
    kuzi16:
    jship079:
    kuzi16:
    i will have them. HA!!

PM me after wednesday. ill see if i can pick you up some.
    or you can just get em here because that will cut out double shipping and a B&M up-charge....
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    1+ kuzi
    I thougt you and drew were coumbs your not getting yours first? Any how I will try to wait on you guys but I dont no how patient I can be!!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Alex Svenson:

Awesome. Thanks for the update Alex.