Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Countertop Display Humi Up For Grabs!

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Hey guys... I traded Joey for this display humi a couple weeks ago, and I've had it sitting in my living room for a while. I re-did the sealant, including the glass, and it's been holding humidity for several days. Turns out, it's really just too big in my living room, and with the glass, it gets too warm for me to stock it up. I still dig it, and I had some cool plans for snazzying it up, but it just ain't gonna happen.

I'd estimate the capacity to be somewhere between 30 and 50, but if you took out the slanted tray, this thing would probably hold upwards of 75 or more. I'm looking to trade for a smaller decorative humi - something in the range of 20 or so, and no branded humis - that will look nice in the living room. (Also open to purchase or trade for sticks).... Anybody Interested?

Display Humidor
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    pm
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Han thats a nice humi, but it would mean I would have to buy a lottttt more cigars!!!

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lcpleel - PM back to ya bro.

Pnaylon - Like that'd be such a burden dude... I was planning on filling it up with bundles of Gran Habanos and/or Ccom house blends, and having it be my give-aways and regular smokes. Where it's at right now, you have to walk right past it to get to the patio.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    So I guess there wasn't any interest on this eh? Durn..

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    incoming pm hays
    kingjk729:
    incoming pm hays
    Back atcha

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    is this guy still available or has he sailed on?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    robbyras:
    is this guy still available or has he sailed on?
    king & rob have first shots respectively, but if they pass please shoot me a PM Hays. Thanks!

PMs gentlemen

Ok so I told a couple guys I'd post up more pics several days ago, and I'm sorry for the delay.. What we have here is a shot from the side, as well as photos of the back, the inside from the back, and a photo showing the resealing job that I did when I first got the humi (it's not pretty, but it's also not visible with the humi closed). One thing I need to disclose - the wood is not really as rich of a red as it appears in this first photo...I was planning on sanding and restaining, but it probably would look fine with a good coat of polish. Just an FYI.

I know I've already replied to everybody that's expressed interest, but I came up with a new idea: This humi is the one that I would ideally like to have. If you want to purchase this (there IS a "Make an Offer" option there) and do a straight trade, that's perfect (and is cheaper than the price I put out to those who inquired). Priority of interest goes in order of:
    -Kingjk729
    -thedjfish@comcast.net
    -Robbyras
    -TheSniper

Photos:
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Thanks Hays... take me out of the running though, one of these guys will get more use out of it than I will... good looking humi though!
    Ooooookie doke... So nobody decided to take this one home yet, so I'm putting it out there this last time... Any interest???

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ok hays Pm me what you need for this!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I might be interested if your deal doesn't workout with oz.