Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

thinking of cigars for troops again....

trying to get idea of who is interested...all I need is for you to put in a reply here is "im down"..........if we get enough guys together ill do another run....last time we donated a lot...hoping to do it again.....couldnt get pics last time but i may send a disposable camera with extra box so the guys can pass it around and send it back to me.! let me know guys!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Count me in Joe!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Im down.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    dURRRR
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Already packed up and waiting

• Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Im down for the next round.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Always in for the troops!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    This is way cool. I'm actually doing something like this but for the Marines as I got mail from my buddies that are jealous of the soldiers. I'm also throwing in a few cameras since every picture i see of someone from the field smoking a stogie is not a Marine but a soldier with the Army. Ive been working with my local B&M's to get some donations since I simply cant afford to get as many as I would like to send out. _But put me in on this list as i would also like to contribute with you guys on this_
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    trying to get idea of who is interested...all I need is for you to put in a reply here is "im down"..........if we get enough guys together ill do another run....last time we donated a lot...hoping to do it again.....couldnt get pics last time but i may send a disposable camera with extra box so the guys can pass it around and send it back to me.! let me know guys!

Yeah the War is Over that's why a bunch of people got killed over there yesterday.........
  • Im down. Wish someone did this for me when i was over there. Granted we got some good stuff but a nice box of sticks would have been a nice treat.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm in.
  • awesome response....im sure with way more coming too....so ill do it like this...please DONT send me any sticks for the troops just yet...I need to make sure that my cabinet is all good and then get a nice big tubaware...........ill get this going real soon!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Are you sending or are you doing it through JJ this time?
  • I will be doing this one this time like i did last time...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    ill chip in some stix!
  • Ok ill let everyone know when im ready to recieve here soon
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got a package all set for you when you're ready.
  • sweeto....ill have official word on this by end of next week guys....looking forward to it
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    count me down too! as soon as your ready good sir.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Guess I should have asked you if you were ready before I sent them......... My bad.
  • lol...nope not ready....wont be ready for around 2-3 weeks!
  • IM DOWN !!! let me know when ur ready........anytime for our boys over seas!!!!