Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anejo Sharks

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Local shop got a box of Sharks and #55's in today. Not cheap (of course), but pretty decent I would defintely say. PM me if your looking for any and I could pick em up.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    this early in the year huh, wow. jump on these peeps, the #77 (shark) is a great stick and the #55 is the second best vitola of this blend. absolutely the best stick made. period.
  • PM Sent
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    PM sent!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thats as early as I have ever heard of them coming out. Tommorows first order of business will be to call my B&M owner buddy that lets me buy the whole box of Sharks !!!!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    yum, sharks! I already have a few, and many of my local shops get them in as well, but for those who can't get them, the Shark is an awesome stick! Well worth the $15-ish price tag.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    yum, sharks! I already have a few, and many of my local shops get them in as well, but for those who can't get them, the Shark is an awesome stick! Well worth the $15-ish price tag.
    That's a decent price, they sell for much more than that back home in my area!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Pm Sent
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    This is a place near my home, but I dont usually go because by near my home I mean an hour away----the boonies I live in. So the Anejos probably came out earlier in the year, but since they are not a larger B&M I think their stock stays longer.
    Replied to everyone who PMed me..........just so everyone knows, they only had 1 box of sharks, but also the box of 55's. There is a chance the sharks may be gone or I buy them all and have to switch to the 55's. Please let me know if that is a problem or a deal breaker, I know some people are picky about that so I want to be sure just in case.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    sweet, great of you to share us this news. I'd love to get another box of sharks but I'm broke, actually have a back log of boxes I need to get. A place that i've been waiting to get boxes of opus's in, just did and they rose the prices a bit, but still they are pretty good. However I can't buy them right now, sucks too. damn.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    good stick.....better with age....bury em for a year at least an you will be a happy camper.
    Replies out to you guys.....Anyone else wanna PM me, feel free.