Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

After The Week I've Had...

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I get home today after fighting traffic for 2hrs and picking up the kids and working by myself all week (In IT, this is a HUGE pain in the ass) and find a box on my door step from T_Evan 50. I was not expecting anything whatsoever and my curiousity was peaked...and also I was hoping it wasn't something that needed me to smoke more swishers! LOL, anyways, I finally got the kids herded inside and situated where I could open my box. And there was a note in there that said that this was Troy's first stand alone bomb and that he picked my name out of a hat! I couldn't believe what this fellow BOTL sent me! A Mac Vintage 1997, Don Carlito God of Fire 2006! Cohiba Red Dot and Red Dot Maduro, A. Fuente (not sure which one this is) and Graycliff! Here is a pic of what he sent:
I wanna give a heartfelt thanks out to Troy, you are a great BOTL and your bomb couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you brother, and I will pay you back one day when you least expect it :)

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! It's missing one thing though...I told him to send you a pack of those swishers you love so much :)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    I get home today after fighting traffic for 2hrs and picking up the kids and working by myself all week (In IT, this is a HUGE pain in the ass) and find a box on my door step from T_Evan 50. I was not expecting anything whatsoever and my curiousity was peaked...and also I was hoping it wasn't something that needed me to smoke more swishers! LOL, anyways, I finally got the kids herded inside and situated where I could open my box. And there was a note in there that said that this was Troy's first stand alone bomb and that he picked my name out of a hat! I couldn't believe what this fellow BOTL sent me! A Mac Vintage 1997, Don Carlito God of Fire 2006! Cohiba Red Dot and Red Dot Maduro, A. Fuente (not sure which one this is) and Graycliff! Here is a pic of what he sent:
    I wanna give a heartfelt thanks out to Troy, you are a great BOTL and your bomb couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you brother, and I will pay you back one day when you least expect it :)
    I'm pretty certain that Fuente is the Work of Art maduro! Fantastic smoke! I only have one left and can't bring myself to light it up yet. Very nice selection!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb troy! What a great surprise to come home to after a hard week at work.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoy man. Sounds like u need a good smoke. That is a hemingway maddy btw. One of my favs. I have to thank whang for getting me your addy.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Dang nice one. Well done
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Nice bomb troy! What a great surprise to come home to after a hard week at work.
    My sentiments exactly! What a great way to start the weekend!

"Long ashes my friends."

t_evan50:
    Enjoy man. Sounds like u need a good smoke. That is a hemingway maddy btw. One of my favs. I have to thank whang for getting me your addy.
    a hemingway huh? that's awesome, I've heard lots of people talk about these but never had a chance to try them. Thanks again Troy!

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    t_evan50:
    a hemingway huh? that's awesome, I've heard lots of people talk about these but never had a chance to try them. Thanks again Troy!
    Have you had any of the Mac Vintage 1997s yet or one of those 2006 Carlito GoFs?

"Long ashes my friends."

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Haven't had either. But from what I've heard I will enjoy them. They will be resting for a few months tho.
    t_evan50:
    Haven't had either. But from what I've heard I will enjoy them. They will be resting for a few months tho.
    Good deal, I can't wait to try them too. The Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 is made with a 13 year old tobacco, I can't wait to see what that's like, and that GoF!

"Long ashes my friends."

t_evan50:
    Good deal, I can't wait to try them too. The Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 is made with a 13 year old tobacco, I can't wait to see what that's like, and those others, man, those Cohibas look fantastic!

"Long ashes my friends."

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Nice bomb Ev! :-D

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I smoked a GoF just like that one earlier this week. Awesome cigar. What a sweet looking bomb!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yeah them woa maddy's are fantastic, especially with some years on them. I try to get them by the box when they come out. the GOF is another great stick. Great bomb there.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Nice set of cigars, good hit on the GoF ;)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats Krieg! Very very nice bomb Troy!
    wwhwang:
    Nice hit! It's missing one thing though...I told him to send you a pack of those swishers you love so much :)
    I was hoping someone wouldn't send me any of those, cuz I would have felt bad tossing them into the garbage! LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    wwhwang:
    I was hoping someone wouldn't send me any of those, cuz I would have felt bad tossing them into the garbage! LOL
    I noticed TW didn't have them when we were there did you clean them out??
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:
    wwhwang:
    I noticed TW didn't have them when we were there did you clean them out??
    you're a funny, funny man Spence..just u wait till November!

"Long ashes my friends."