Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone interested in a trade?

I have some Padron 1926's in the No.2 Maduro's

I also have some Arturo Fuente Hemingway's in the Signature size

I am looking to score some C.Com Cuban Labels in the Corona size

I thought I might have another deal worked out or in the works but the person has not got back to me.

I would be willing to let go of multiples of either or a combination of the two for the right trade. Anyone interested? PM me.

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    What are you looking for?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Rob1110:
    What are you looking for?

Hi Rob. Like I said in the post, I would like some C.Com Cuban Labels in the Corona Size.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Laker, the cuban label is the only thing your looking for? The 1926's and hemmings are sticks I would like to get a hold of...
    Hi Bass. Well it isn't the ONLY thing. It is just that I have tried and liked them very much, and they are cheap sticks. I was hoping to trade quality for qunatitiy if you see what I mean. I am looking to get more quantity of everyday sticks. I am open to offers, but like I say am looking to trade for cheaper everyday smokes.
    Hmmm....that sounds perfect. I need to free up some more space in my humidors. I would gladly trade you a higher quantity of "everyday" sticks for your "high end" sticks. Let me know what else you might be interested in. Hopefully I have something that you like.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I don't have any c.coms but I have some La Diferencia Cubana and La Rosa Especial. Decent everyday sticks.
    Rob1110:
    I don't have any c.coms but I have some La Diferencia Cubana and La Rosa Especial. Decent everyday sticks.

Hey Rob, I looked up the two cigars you mentioned. The La Diferencia Cubana sounds like it would fit the bill nicely. C.I. has a great sale on them right now.The other one you mentioned...La Rosa Especial sounds like it would be just TOO MUCH smoke for my palete.

What size are the La Diferencia's.

Anything else you have that would be up to a medium body and hopefully not in HUGE gauge size's either. I tend to like the smaller (up to 48) size. I am sure we can do something. How many of which cigar are you looking to trade? PM me Rob, we will work out something for sure.
    bass8844:
    Hmmm....that sounds perfect. I need to free up some more space in my humidors. I would gladly trade you a higher quantity of "everyday" sticks for your "high end" sticks. Let me know what else you might be interested in. Hopefully I have something that you like.

Hey Bass. I am fairly new to all the different cigars out there. I tend to like up to a "full" medium cigar, and most of the milder ones as long as they a flavourful. I would gladly defer to someone with more knowledge on the subject to select the cigars that would fit a trade like this. So I will leave it to you to suggest something from your stock. How many of either of these two cigars are you interested in. PM me and we can work something out bud.
    Laker, PM sent.
    Laker...shipment and pm sent
    Back at ya Bass.