Home Cigar 101

Ice Crystal Gel?

sanesane Posts: 151
I order some Humi-care gel but the company sent me ICE crystal gel, wondering if any of you had used this product before?

Comments

• rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    sane:
    I order some Humi-care gel but the company sent me ICE crystal gel, wondering if any of you had used this product before?
    did the initials of this company happen to be c.e.???
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    ohh sorry, forgot to answer the question.... The "Crystals" are all basically the same.. It's that same crap that they sell for "flowers"... You can use the gel stuff in place of soil... It's just loaded with PG solution instead of water...

On the flip side though, it looks like most places that sell the humi-care stuff sell it for more than the ICE stuff... so I suppose on one hand you did receive a less expensive product than what you paid for... Performance wise I don't think you'll find a difference though...
  • sanesane Posts: 151
    Thanks rusirius
    The ice crystal,s from looking around are more then what I paid so I guess I got a good deal.
    I contacted the dealer and they gave me the fallowing info:

"The HUMI-Care and Crystal gel are the same product. Made in the same factory. The only difference is the addition of blue food coloring to the HUMI-Care. Until recently we sent out the HUMI-Care but the blue food coloring was causing the viscocity to be so thin that it would cause leaking and got onto the humidor, with blue dye, so we switched it to the non-foodcoloring item."
  • sanesane Posts: 151
    rusirius:
    did the initials of this company happen to be c.e.???
    I forgot to answer your question, no it did not start with a c.e. it was a c.h.