Home General Discussion

Wondeful evening

Out on my porch. No wind. Not too hot, not too cold. Having a gran habano corono 3. Can't get much better!

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    It's 46 over here outside of Milwaukee... Kinda cold, but I may bundle up later and have at it
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    47 here. yea, i needed sleeves. but it was nice to have one. its been a while.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Jeez and I was grousin about it being 60 here !!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    So hot I had to smoke indoors... 110 at it's best
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Cooler weather here in Indiana today. I love fall, espescially for smokin.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    The weather has gotten a lot better out here as well....not as hot as it used to be. There were times where it was unbearable outside...even at night!
  • its getting cooler here in NH too, which i enjoy.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    lol 36 here last night when i was having a smoke, plus we have a strong sea breeze which adds to the chill factor.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    sol1821:
    lol 36 here last night when i was having a smoke, plus we have a strong sea breeze which adds to the chill factor.
    Man, I would love to live in the UK. Soooooo jealous!
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    sol1821:
    lol i really hope thats sarcasm :p
    it was tipping down with rain and i was huddled up over my lighter for warmth underneath my gazebo to stay dry lol
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    sol1821:
    rwheelwright:
    sol1821:
    lol i really hope thats sarcasm :p
    it was tipping down with rain and i was huddled up over my lighter for warmth underneath my gazebo to stay dry lol
    Definately NOT sarcasm. I have always wanted to visit England, Scotland, etc... Been to Italy twice and Austria and Germany once. Everytime I see pictures I'm in love! Something about the beauty of the area and I'm not sure what else. Maybe the history.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Out on my porch. No wind. Not too hot, not too cold. Having a gran habano corono 3. Can't get much better!
    i love nights like that.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    kuzi16:
    NYHCx516x:
    i love nights like that.
    They're the best! I got hooked up almost all week last week with nights like that. Too bad soon it's gonna get really cold....lol