Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who....Me.....You talking to me??

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Im bored.....

I need to bomb a well deserving BOTL and I need your help. You can nominate yourself. I'll put all the names in a jar and pick out a person. Must be on good traders list....

I'll ship out package on Monday, so get these guys info to me

PM me with candidates and their addy.

Thanks!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I ain't too proud. I got one stick in the humi right now. yup. baby's on the way, sticks take a back seat.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    dennisking:
    I ain't too proud. I got one stick in the humi right now. yup. baby's on the way, sticks take a back seat.
    Baby on the way ohhhhhh snap!!!! Shoot me your addy...

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    dennisking:
    I know that feeling I have a two year old and a one month old
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I nominate Duder2 due to the fact that he has sent me two packages (one contest and the other had to do with the sniper thread) that have totaled around 12-14 sticks. He's a good guy.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Really? A baby??

If anyone who has sent me pm minds, I wouldnt mind sending this guy some smokes! If everyone is cool with is, just post in here. If all good Sunday, shoot me your addy Dennis!
    I'll send you a PM, thanks. If anyone else has a better reason, by all means post up, there are some real great peeps in here. I'm not trying to play the baby card, there are a lot of deserving peeps in here.
    dennisking:
    I'll send you a PM, thanks. If anyone else has a better reason, by all means post up, there are some real great peeps in here. I'm not trying to play the baby card, there are a lot of deserving peeps in here.
    All good Dennis. There are plenty of smokes to go around. This forum has been great to me since I have joined and the only way is to return the favor! Congrats on the upcoming baby. Boy or Girl?
    this will be girl #3 for us we are excited for sure.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ill put my ticket in the hat for Deannis King! Good luck buddy. That should give you and extra chance!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoy the smokes and the new baby girl!
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    zeebra:
    dennisking:
    Really? A baby??

If anyone who has sent me pm minds, I wouldnt mind sending this guy some smokes! If everyone is cool with is, just post in here. If all good Sunday, shoot me your addy Dennis!
    Hell no better reson than a baby for free sticks. I think that is a tradition right
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    zeebra:
    Im bored.....

I need to bomb a well deserving BOTL and I need your help. You can nominate yourself. I'll put all the names in a jar and pick out a person. Must be on good traders list....

Thanks!
    Hi my name is Dennis and I liked to nominate Dennis.

Congrats Dennis... hey Zeebra, can you add another Dennisking to the hat for me. Thanks bro' great idea BTW.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    Im bored.....

Thanks!
    Hi my name is Dennis and I liked to nominate Dennis.

Congrats Dennis... hey Zeebra, can you add another Dennisking to the hat for me. Thanks bro' great idea BTW.

Me 3......
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    I'll nominate JZ. The guy is awesome! :)
    thanks for all the nominations guys, it's really cool. the best forum online for sure. def a tight knit family.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    dennisking:
    thanks for all the nominations guys, it's really cool. the best forum online for sure. def a tight knit family.

Rock n Roll Brother , Its your Turn to be Blessed !
    honestly Oz, i think you deserve some blessings as well. your good peeps
    Thanks for all the replies fellas!!!

Well the packages are not huge bombs or anything, so dont expect like 20 sticks...lol. Just a small lil package, I mean free cigars are free cigars right? Hope you enjoy.

Dennis, I didnt put your name in the drawings since I was gonna send you a package regardless if I picked it or not...so just a small Congrats on the Baby gift.
    Your DC number is 9405 5036 9930 0353 6928 21

I went ahead and shipped another package out since Dennis was guaranteed a package..haha...
    Your DC number is 9405 5036 9930 0353 6928 69

Enjoy fellas!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:

Well the packages are not huge bombs or anything, so dont expect like 20 sticks...lol. Just a small lil package, I mean free cigars are free cigars right? Hope you enjoy.

Dennis, I didnt put your name in the drawings since I was gonna send you a package regardless if I picked it or not...so just a small Congrats on the Baby gift.

I went ahead and shipped another package out since Dennis was guaranteed a package..haha...

Enjoy fellas!
    The bombs are multiplying like gremlins. Someone please stop feeding them after mid-night and getting them wet!!!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    zeebra:

Enjoy fellas!
    Thanks for doing this Zeebra. Congrats Dennis and whoever else got a package.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    zeebra:

Enjoy fellas!
    Thanks for doing this Zeebra. Congrats Dennis and whoever else got a package.
    +1
    thanks zeebra!! what a neat idea, i feel flattered, thanks
    dennisking:
    thanks zeebra!! what a neat idea, i feel flattered, thanks
    No problem man! Just a suggestion........

I think you need to change "flattered" to flattened! Jus sayin.... Enjoy.
    hahahahahaha, so what are you saying......... do I need a bomb shelter or what.
    holy crap!!!!!!

OH DEAR HOLY CRAP