Home Non Cigar Related

Today Brothers

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
I found out I lost a good friend and a fellow BORK, so a tiny favor is all I ask: should you light one up tonight please do it in the honor of my friend

Trevis Edwin Seib Jul 23, 1974 - Sep 21, 2010 May he rest in peace. Obituary if curious: http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/obituaries/article_02f6fb56-c69e-11df-ae17-001cc4c03286.html

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sorry for your loss bro ... losing friends sucks ...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Sorry my friend... Take comfort in the good times
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sorry to hear it Spence, smoke something good for him

"Long ashes my friends."

• Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about the loss, I will say a prayer for his family tonight!
  • Sorry to hear for your loss Spence. I can't say when it will be, but the next opportunity I have to sit down and enjoy a cigar I will burn that Centurian you kindly gifted me with in memorium of your friend Trevis.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I really appreciate the words guys, he was a Nicaraguan smoker, so later I will burn a JDN for him but first one of my faves a C.Com Cuban I just can't get over it yet, try as I may.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Spence, sorry to hear that man. I have an Antano I'll burn tonight in his honor.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I feel for you bro', losing friends sucks.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear the bad news. I will smoke a good stick in his honor this evening.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, not trying to fish up sympathy or something, but he was a fellow brother so we lost a good one.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm really sorry to see this brother! I haven't been on in a few days so I hadn't seen this but after I get off work in the morning and get done lifting I will be lighting one up in his honor! Prayers for him, you and all those connected.
  • Im sorry for your loss man. I won't get a chance to smoke tonight but I do send my prayers