Home General Discussion

Atlanta area event

2PM-8PM 10/16/2010 We have our next event set and would like to invite everyone to please join us! We're going to descend on Wise Ash on 10/16 and fire up the smoker/grill and have a good ol' *HERFACUE*. We'll probably have some chicken, maybe some ribs, hamburgers and hot dogs and who knows what else - plus some sides and fixins to go with it. There's no cost to attend but feel free to bring some cold beers to share and stock up on great cigars from Wise Ash's fine selection of smokes. In addition to BBQ and Cigars we'll have some DOMINO DOMINATION going on and cards flying for some Texas Hold 'Em. We're guaranteed to have a good time. The C4 club is bringing the herf to my favorite B&M, Wise Ash. Any BOTL in the Atlanta area are welcome to join us for Cigars, BBQ, Dominoes, Texas hold em, and most importantly Beer!

Comments

• jacketsrule:
    2PM-8PM 10/16/2010 We have our next event set and would like to invite everyone to please join us! We're going to descend on Wise Ash on 10/16 and fire up the smoker/grill and have a good ol' *HERFACUE*. We'll probably have some chicken, maybe some ribs, hamburgers and hot dogs and who knows what else - plus some sides and fixins to go with it. There's no cost to attend but feel free to bring some cold beers to share and stock up on great cigars from Wise Ash's fine selection of smokes. In addition to BBQ and Cigars we'll have some DOMINO DOMINATION going on and cards flying for some Texas Hold 'Em. We're guaranteed to have a good time. The C4 club is bringing the herf to my favorite B&M, Wise Ash. Any BOTL in the Atlanta area are welcome to join us for Cigars, BBQ, Dominoes, Texas hold em, and most importantly Beer!

Sounds awesome Tim!

I'll have to pass though. When y'all start at 2 I will have been officially married for about an hour and a half with a few hours of reception to go ;)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    doromath:
    jacketsrule:

Sounds awesome Tim!

I'll have to pass though. When y'all start at 2 I will have been officially married for about an hour and a half with a few hours of reception to go ;)
    You kidding me? By then you will be ready to get out of the house ;) jk!

"Long ashes my friends."