Home General Discussion

Missed it by that much.......

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Stopped by one of the local B&Ms that i haven't been to in a while to pick up a few sticks and enjoy an LFD DL Maduro..... Just about to leave to go pick the kids up from school, and guess who's walking in as I'm walking out.........

Pete frickin Johnson.

Apparently, I wasn't aware of the Tatuaje event that was just about to start. And I couldn't go.

I'm gonna go cry now........
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Did you at least say Hi, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Ouch... But yes... I would at least gave him a strong "High Five" and a thank you!
  • My local B&M had the man nick perdomo in a couple weeks ago, had a couple smokes with him....what a nice guy and such a great wealth of information. I made sure i didnt miss that.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Kid's could have waited...
    phobicsquirrel:
    Agreed, maybe even get them and go back... Crack a window and turn on AM radio... Talk radio will make it seem like someone is in the car with them...
    Most of life's babysitting quandaries can be solved with solid Pet Care Methods
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Agreed, maybe even get them and go back... Crack a window and turn on AM radio... Talk radio will make it seem like someone is in the car with them...
    rofl!!!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, at least let them have a Happy Meal or something...
    Nick2021:
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Absolutely NOT... have you seen the new McDonald's ads? They say that every happy meal has "Hope" in it...

No No No... With Jersey Shore and Justin Bieber being so popular, I will not make the kids delusional by giving them hope
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Nick2021:
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Absolutely NOT... have you seen the new McDonald's ads? They say that every happy meal has "Hope" in it...

No No No... With Jersey Shore and Justin Bieber being so popular, I will not make the kids delusional by giving them hope
    lol, well at least give them that bucket of 50 chicken nuggets...and don't forget fries...always need that too!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Burning Leaf? Those guys there are nuts...
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Sucks about missing the Tat event Lilwing. I keep checking to see if Pete is heading this way any time soon but I can't seem to get into the Tatuaje website. Not sure if it's under development or what.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Sucks about missing the Tat event Lilwing. I keep checking to see if Pete is heading this way any time soon but I can't seem to get into the Tatuaje website. Not sure if it's under development or what.
    The site will be live on 10/01 at 10:13 PST. This year's Monster cigar will be announced.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Nice...... just checked the web site and Cigar King in Skokie will be carrying "The Face" cigars!!! Looks frickin awesome!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Jdorais just gave me a heads up that Pete Johnson is going to be in my hood next Thursday... so if you're in the Bay Area, you may want to come check it out...