Home General Discussion

cao sampler!?

i am new to cigars but have found myself enjoying cao more than the rest.  allthough i did just have a hoyo de monterey which was very enjoyable!! i have recently purchased and am waiting on cao sampler.  any comments

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the CCom forums and the great hobby of cigar collecting and smoking! CAO makes some great cigars, in my opinion. As a newbie, though, I suggest getting a humidor that's at least twice as big as you think you'll need. Cheap deals and specials will flood your humi faster than you think. And learn how to play cigar tetris :P Maximize that humidor space. Other than that, I would also suggest trying out a bunch of samplers. It's the best way to sample more brands without hitting your wallet as hard. A really good sampler to try is the AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozen. Again, welcome to CCom! If you have any questions, feel free to hit anyone up for info or posting on the forums.

Oh! One really really valuable piece of advice. Call CCom when you're ordering. They'll always hook you up with some great prices.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Forums! If you want a diffrent sampler give the guys at CCOM a call and they can throw together something nice and give you a good price for it. Best customer service in the industry. And if you call they have other brands not listed, like the La Traviatta, which i really really enjoy!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    What kinds of CAOs and you tried and liked? That's where I got my first real start.
  • Love the Brazilia line.

Piranha is a  great smoke if you're in a rush.
  • Matt Nelson:
    Love the Brazilia line.

Piranha is a  great smoke if you're in a rush.

+1
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forums brother! I love me some CAO's. Def take Wayne's advice on the AJ dirty dozen sampler!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Brazilia, Sopranos, and La Traviata are the best CAO smokes. I'm not a huge fan of many of the others.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I love the Maduro and my fav is the MX2 (such a great smoke)
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    docbp87:
    Brazilia, Sopranos, and La Traviata are the best CAO smokes. I'm not a huge fan of many of the others.

I agree with all of those and if they have the la traviata maduro I would highly recommend it as well
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    The Gold was the stick that really got me hooked on cigars. Still one of my favorite mild cigars.