Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

N-E one want to buy Gurkha Shaggys-salamones?

hit me up for details please....it is a great deal and I just cant pass this up...let me know guys!

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hit me up for details please....it is a great deal and I just cant pass this up...let me know guys!
    PM sent
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    This is actually a Gurkha that I like...pm
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hey Joe, what do you know?

• all pms replied...dam my hands hurt from typing! lol
  • PM sent Joey
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    is TR giving those Shaggys away or something... I have one had three, smoked one Hated it... Damn Expensive Cigar for a Hater. LOL I am definatley passing this Great Cigar offf in the Top ten Pass! I know Most people love them , also this one has about a year on it Maybe it got better ! LOL
  • no they arent giving these away but im buying a box of 100 so im getting a killer deal on them and figured I may be able to help some guys out here......i dont want more then 20......

The Gurkha Vintage Shaggy Salomone is 9 year wrapper, 7 year binder and filler, all Dominican tobacco rolled 4 years ago.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Never had one. PM me what your lookin for money wise...

Wow I type slow after a few brews
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am in for 20 so with a few more guys these will come in cheap
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I'll put my .02 in here for those of you who haven't had the stick...

The Gurkha Shaggy is a GREAT smoke, especially at the price Joey's hooking up. I've smoked more of these than I can count, and wish I had more. It's always fun (for me at least) to smoke a puro, because it really helps to pick out regional subtleties. Anybody on the fence, I say jump on this hard.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    pm sent
    Hays:

The Gurkha Shaggy is a GREAT smoke, especially at the price Joey's hooking up. I've smoked more of these than I can count, and wish I had more. It's always fun (for me at least) to smoke a puro, because it really helps to pick out regional subtleties. Anybody on the fence, I say jump on this hard.

We are talking about those Monsters from TR right? like 12-13 bucks a stick? I guess Ill have to try this One i have resting... i could have sworn you you didnt like this stick..... Are you stil going to TR for that event Saturday?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hays:

We are talking about those Monsters from TR right? like 12-13 bucks a stick? I guess Ill have to try this One i have resting... i could have sworn you you didnt like this stick..... Are you stil going to TR for that event Saturday?
    AH DAMN! I was planning on it, because I was going to get off work at 3... I just switched shifts with a coworker, and now I'm working 11-7.. I completely forgot about it. DAMN! I was stoked about it too.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • thanks for the back up on these sticks hays! re try that stick oz and then let me know if u want in on this deal i got..... its ok, im not going to the even either...i may stop by for a second but ill have the dog with me as we are treating him to the dog park for the afternoon as he has been outside for 2 weeks while bathroom remodeled!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    thanks for the back up on these sticks hays! re try that stick oz and then let me know if u want in on this deal i got..... its ok, im not going to the even either...i may stop by for a second but ill have the dog with me as we are treating him to the dog park for the afternoon as he has been outside for 2 weeks while bathroom remodeled!
    Let me know what the deal is ,
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Yeah Joey .... if you could hit me up with a pm as well ............ Thanks
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i have replied to all pms... I may be able to do some 5 packs of them, but that wouldnt happen for a while, and if i had to it would be a last minute thing guys.....but right now there is only 10 packs and 20 count bundles...thats it....almost out of them to.....just need another guy or so....let me know!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    What's the details on this bro?
    alright guys....if u were interested please email me tonight with a final confirmation of what u want.....I am placing order on monday so if all goes well you may get them by saturday if not the following monday.........I may do some 5 packs only after i distribute the ten packs and 20 count bundles to the guys......ill keep everyone posted!
    50 of these bad boys are gone already....let me know if u guys want in on this. 55 for ten pack...100$ for 20 count including shipping.