Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Packages...

I have 5 or 6 pkg's floating around out there right now that I am concerned haven't been reported on yet but I know we all get busy and the mail can be slow, at any rate you know who you are...I am going away for a week tomorrow (Friday) so if there are any issues outstanding I will resolve when I get back, otherwise hopefully everything makes it safe and sound...

Comments

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Have a great trip Steve. I'm jealous even though i would fry my palate the first night!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Have a great time dog.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if you got my PMs, Diamond. I was wondering if you want me to sent my part of the trade now or after you get back? Hope you have a good time on your trip.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    wwhwang:
    Not sure if you got my PMs, Diamond. I was wondering if you want me to sent my part of the trade now or after you get back? Hope you have a good time on your trip.
    I had messaged ya back in the PM thread that I didnt get your msg, anyways...go ahead and ship it won't be here by the time I get back anyways I am guessing or if so my wife will grab, thanks.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Glad to see these are starting to flow in...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Enjoy yourself in Nicaragua steve. Have to pick your brain when you get back. never been there myself, but I am thinking about it for the future.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hey, Diamond! Thanks so much for the cigarillos! A package with lots of goodies is coming your way.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Diamondog:
    Glad to see these are starting to flow in...

Im Hit, Thanks Dog ! I Love it! Watch out for some INCOMING Folsom Amunition! LOL
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Just got home yesterday to your package. Very nice! Thanks Brother. Hope your having a great tiime