Home General Discussion

NRA ad

I don't know how many of you are NRA members, but CCom had an ad in the last American Rifleman magazine. Awesome deal! You guys should check it out. www.cigar.com/CGSAX95 Glad CCom advertised with the NRA. Proud to be associated with both groups. Thanks CCom!

Comments

• shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    cool deal - thanks for the heads up!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    Glad CCom advertised with the NRA. Proud to be associated with both groups. Thanks CCom!

+1!!
  • what a great deal. Deff just made sure i took advantage of that. Thanks Big John.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Niiiiice deal... Almost decided to jump on it, because I've been jonesin for a leather carry-case for a while, but I want something a little nicer than that. Thanks for the heads up!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    CCom has been in a lot of Men's magazines lately. I've seen them in Esquire and Maxim. Possibly others.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    10 bucks? That's kind of a no brainer. I think I'll order one. I probably have ten bucks in between my seat cushions alone.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Smart thinking...one of the best audiences to market to!
    docbp87:
    CCom has been in a lot of Men's magazines lately. I've seen them in Esquire and Maxim. Possibly others.
    I first found them in Playboy... Ccom 20ct humi + 10 sticks for $19.99...man, it's been a STEEP slope since then!

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Hays:
    docbp87:
    I first found them in Playboy... Ccom 20ct humi + 10 sticks for $19.99...man, it's been a STEEP slope since then!
    is that deal still going on? I could use another humi!
    bigjohn125:
    Hays:
    docbp87:
    No, they shut it down a while ago. Last I saw, they had a very similar one up that was the same humi, but with 8 sticks (and downgraded sticks too) for the same $19.99. If you're still interested in that, I can try to find the coupon code for you. PM if ya want.

• Hays:
    bigjohn125:
    Hays:
    docbp87:
    No, they shut it down a while ago. Last I saw, they had a very similar one up that was the same humi, but with 8 sticks (and downgraded sticks too) for the same $19.99. If you're still interested in that, I can try to find the coupon code for you. PM if ya want.
    Don't worry about. I need to save up for a big humi and not get another small one. Thanks anyway.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    bigjohn125:
    Glad CCom advertised with the NRA. Proud to be associated with both groups. Thanks CCom!

+1!!

Yep! And I'm proud to be a life member of NRA. Have been for a good many years.

Marty