Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Quick Game for tonight only!!!

I just posted the following on "General Discussion" "Whatcha smokin tonight?" thread.

Just finishing a Don Pepin Garcia My Father No. 3 courtesy of the bomb inflicted on me by Bandyt09 back in may, very nice smooth, lots of flavors, thanx Bandy The night is still young (being a Friday), I might make it a 2-fer, any suggestions as to a follow up? If someone can suggest a good follow up for tonight, its in my humidor, and I smoke it tonight, I'll send them a package!!, :)

So if someone can suggest a gar to follow it up and I like it! There will be a package on the way to them early next week. I need to know Make (Brand), Line, vitola and wrapper if all applicable, if I get more than one submission, I'll make an assessment as to what I try, probably not going to smoke more than one more tonight, once I turn in comp is over, I might offer consolation prizes if I get enough interest and the suggestion sounds good but I did not try tonight.

Just to bait Y'all, I have some real honey's I just moved to my smokin' humidor, that have been sitting 90 plus days or more that I'll sacrifice. Essentially you gotta guess what I already have, make a suggestion, that is good, just some Friday night fun!!!!

Final word.... Judge's decision (that would be Moi!) is final, no winnging or cryin' but am a fair man, okay!!!

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man O' War Ruination
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    What vitola?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrMoke:
    I just posted the following on "General Discussion" "Whatcha smokin tonight?" thread.

Just finishing a Don Pepin Garcia My Father No. 3 courtesy of the bomb inflicted on me by Bandyt09 back in may, very nice smooth, lots of flavors, thanx Bandy The night is still young (being a Friday), I might make it a 2-fer, any suggestions as to a follow up? If someone can suggest a good follow up for tonight, its in my humidor, and I smoke it tonight, I'll send them a package!!, :)

So if someone can suggest a gar to follow it up and I like it! There will be a package on the way to them early next week. I need to know Make (Brand), Line, vitola and wrapper if all applicable, if I get more than one submission, I'll make an assessment as to what I try, probably not going to smoke more than one more tonight, once I turn in comp is over, I might offer consolation prizes if I get enough interest and the suggestion sounds good but I did not try tonight.

Just to bait Y'all, I have some real honey's I just moved to my smokin' humidor, that have been sitting 90 plus days or more that I'll sacrifice. Essentially you gotta guess what I already have, make a suggestion, that is good, just some Friday night fun!!!!

Final word.... Judge's decision (that would be Moi!) is final, no winnging or cryin' but am a fair man, okay!!!

Mike, I'm glad you liked it, I believe I got that back in December 2008 so it had some decent age on it. I have 2 more left so it sounds like I need to break one out this weekend.

I would follow it up with a RyJ Cedro Deluxe #2 or a AF Don Carlos #3
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    MrMoke:
    What vitola?
    Man O' War Ruination Belicoso
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Cain Nub maduro 460
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    How about a padilla 1932
    Bandy, Thanks, the My Fathers are going on my "Buy List" for sure.

The "RyJ Cedro Deluxe #2 or a AF Don Carlos #3" sound like really good suggestions but I dont have in my humi, and can't say I have tried them before as far as i recall.

Thanks again for bombing me so superbly back in May, i was just re-establishing myself in gars, and your bomb was perfect to get my tastbuds whetted for a lot of stuff I had not previously tried!!!

Anyway, p1ss your pants bud I'm gonna get you back for the damage to my mailbox, quake in your boots!!!!!!!!

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    R&J Viejo "R". Its a rock solid cigar that you should have in your humi and if you dont you should make it known...
    Got some Nubs but not a 460 Maduro, sorry, :) Good suggestion.

Interesting choice, got a couple in my humi, but IMO, too close to the My Father to warrant attention!

Not in my Humi, but will go on my "Try" list.

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I say LFD DL chisel natural or maduro doesn't matter and that's a win for tonight!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Posting twice is probably cheating but what about a Onyx Reserve belisco?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Posting twice is probably cheating but what about a Onyx Reserve belisco?

MMMMMMMMM dont mind if I do.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Unlimited

"Long ashes my friends."