Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Humidipak Hygrometer Calibration

I know many of you use the salt test, but not everyone is sure they are setting it up right. So I have the Humidipack/Boveda One-step Calibration kit. You just put your hygrometers in the bag, wait 24 hours and it's at 75.5%. The point is, it's good for 3 months, and I no longer need it, so i figured we should pass it around for all of those who wanna use it. I guess the order to be passed in should be the order it's asked for in, or by location so there isnt too much time wasted in transit. Who wants it?

Comments

• I would love to use it. I only used the salt test and I know thats not the best.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Well, unless/until we get enough people wanted it to set it up by location, we'll send it in request order. PM me your address and I'll send it out shortly.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I would like to try it? Whats the deal with it only being good for 3 months?
    idk. It just says that it only guarantees accuracy for 3 months after opening. I guess its just like the other boveda packs that after a while it gives off too much to keep control
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    oh cool
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    I wouldnt mind using it. I only did salt test on my newest one.
    Because rossdavey2 messaged me first, he gets it first. Then he will decide who to send it to, and so forth. Hopefully we can figure out a way to get the most usage out of it.