Home General Discussion

Happy Birthday to me !

Just ordered some nice Premium Cigars and I jumped on the Saturday Deal to celebrate my birthday today

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Happy birthday Dude...

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Very nice. Happy Bday!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday man!! My first trade was with ya! Enjoy the day and cigars man
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother on another year. I think it may be wise to get a NEW mailbox for your birthday.......I just saying.................
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, bro!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    The Cank:
    Just ordered some nice Premium Cigars and I jumped on the Saturday Deal to celebrate my birthday today
    Happy Bday Cank. I did the same though my official bday isnt until Monday. Now go have a great day and burn a fine stick to celebrate. I'll fire one up in your honor as well
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Cank:

Happ Birthday Brother.. Havent seen you around for a while ! ENjoy.... that saturday deal is sweet but I am having to save sopme money for Plane tickets back to Ohio, and they are INSANE priced right now!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    happy birthday dude. it's my mom's birthday as well.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Cank!

"Long ashes my friends."

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Oh happy day Cank!! Enjoy the evening!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, bro. Enjoy those cigars.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Happy Birthday to my brother
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Happy birthday to the guy who convinced me to take the Cigar Oasis plunge! Hope its the best birthday yet, and here's to many more Brett!

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    The Cank:
    Happy Bday Cank. I did the same though my official bday isnt until Monday. Now go have a great day and burn a fine stick to celebrate. I'll fire one up in your honor as well
    Well happy birthday to both of you guys! Hope you have a great one and you enjoy the smokes!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Happy Birthday Freak!!!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Happy belated Birthday Brett. Hope it went well. What did you get as far as sticks?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    holy dogshit!

we share a birthday

but i got a year on you, son!
    kuzi16:
    The Cank:
    holy dogshit!

we share a birthday

but i got a year on you, son!
    Happy Birthday wishes to all the BORKs on here seems there were a few....

but how the hell do you know you got a year on him? Yoda strikes again.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Thanks for the wishes and a Happy Birthday to everyone else who has this day. The sticks I ordered were a couple Davidoffs and a 5 pack of Double Espresso
    Nice good choices on the sticks...hope you enjoyed your day.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Happy late bday bro!