5132 N Palm, Fresno, CA 93704
559-221-0161

Cigars N' More
December 21 · 4:00pm - 10:00pm
666 Laurel St., San Carlos, CA 94070
650-596-9752

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    goddam fresno...I cant drive all the way there just for a cigar tasting lol...
  • Joeyjoe21_8:
    Yes, but I can :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    This would make for a very long day, but I would like to make it up to Fresno one of these days and hang out with my pals Jeff and Vinny.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    This would make for a very long day, but I would like to make it up to Fresno one of these days and hang out with my pals Jeff and Vinny.

I wouldnt walk across the street for a Gurhka Cigar Tasting let alone drive to Fresno...... Im not a Big Fan they are over priced and for the most part Nasty to me.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I wouldnt walk across the street for a Gurhka Cigar Tasting let alone drive to Fresno...... Im not a Big Fan they are over priced and for the most part Nasty to me.
    I wasn't paying attention to that part, not too keen on a ten hour round trip for Gurkhas.
  • j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    We'd love to have you anytime you can make it Joe.
    brotheradam:
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I will make it up there one of these days Jeff. We'll have to schedule something around an event sometime and I'll see if I can't drag a couple socal brothers with me, make a road trip out of it.
  • I use to live near San Carlos (San Mateo)...i know where that shop is. I have an excuse to visit my old stomping grounds.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Regarding a NorCal/SoCal herf, I could probably help with accomodations - working for a hotel company has some major perks, and the employee/friends discount is pretty generous.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I will make it up there one of these days Jeff. We'll have to schedule something around an event sometime and I'll see if I can't drag a couple socal brothers with me, make a road trip out of it.
    Drag me, Drag me...................
    Hays:
    Regarding a NorCal/SoCal herf, I could probably help with accomodations - working for a hotel company has some major perks, and the employee/friends discount is pretty generous.
    That is certainly more appealing than driving up and back in one day.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    I'll have to check out the San Carlos one. I do enjoy a few of the older Gurkha blends (Masters select and Regent), and haven't had many of the newer ones.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Hays:
    That is certainly more appealing than driving up and back in one day.
    I might be in for a trip out west if the timing was right. Keep me in the loop guys.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Just Wanted to bump up this thread about the CA gurkha tastings.

I'm actually haven't tried most of their newer stuff, but I used to love their older blends, especially the Masters Select perfectos and the Regent. I've never been to a tasting and I live about 5 minutes from the San Carlos store, so I'm gonna be there for a bit. Will try to drag a few buddies out as well. Just wanted to bump this up for everyone.