Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gurkha Art Deco........anyone want in

who wants some...expensive just to forwarn ya and all....but buying a box and was looking to split up....got 11 left over.....pm me

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man, I want in...but my budget's shot to hell.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    PM'd Joey...

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    pms replied guys
    ten left guys....
    All but one are spoken for
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joey Joe I want it. Will you consider a cash and trade option? I have some good stuff ;)
    pm me
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I'd be interested in buying/trading for one if you have any left.
    couple left...anyone game?
    The 2007 Gurkha Louis XIII Art Deco Total Production 1000 Boxes A truly special cigar. We do not remember days, we remember moments. A fine cigar is certainly one of the best ways to celebrate special moments. If you have had the opportunity to experience the pleasure of the Gurkha Pre-Embargo line of cigars, you know how special they are. Kaizad Hansotia, the owner of Gurkha cigars wanted to create a cigar unlike any that has been seen before. He selected the best of his 1940 Pre-Embargo Cuban tobaccos to use as filler and binder. To surround this super premium blend and create what he wanted to be the best cigar in the world, he selected sumptuous and oily 12-year-old Cameroon maduro wrapper. Once the cigars were rolled, he was far from finished in creating his masterwork. He infused the cigars using only Louis XIII Cognac, which costs $1400.00 per bottle, refusing to use lesser versions of the famous French libation. The infusion process takes place in small batches of cigars to ensure the entire bottle of Louis XIII is evenly distributed. They are then encased in a glass tube that is sealed with a distinctive metallic gold wax cap. This is not an everyday cigar, but is one to be savored on the most special of occasions. It is important that we all set goals that we wish to achieve in our lifetime. It is more significant to make sure that we take the time to enjoy the fruits of our labor. The Art Deco is your reward! We have a limited supply of the 2007 Gurkha Louis XIII Art Deco in our humidor. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of cigar history!