Home General Discussion

Awesome BDay so far

Just got a new 300 count from the best wife ever!! Tickets to a Wild game from my mothe- in-law and got myself the Saturday special from Kelly.

When the wife gets home a nice dinner with the family and off to get a nice birthday stick for myself. Not sure what to get. Whats a good BDay smoke have a few ISOMs for the party this weekend. Then home to watch some hockey... Should be a great day

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Sounds Great ! Happy Birthday
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Enjoy!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    sirfoster83:
    Just got a new 300 count from the best wife ever!! Tickets to a Wild game from my mothe- in-law and got myself the Saturday special from Kelly.

When the wife gets home a nice dinner with the family and off to get a nice birthday stick for myself. Not sure what to get. Whats a good BDay smoke have a few ISOMs for the party this weekend. Then home to watch some hockey... Should be a great day

SOunds good, Grab yourself a Nice Fat Warlock if you can find one..not to pricy but damn good.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Happy Birthday! Sounds like things are going your way today as they should. I would say go with something either AF or Camacho.
  • Wow, that's awesome Brian. Have a great Birthday !
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Happy Birthday!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Happy Birthday, celebrate with a nice Padron....maybe a 40th, maybe and 80th, maybe both!!!!!!....oh so good!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, Brian. You deserve a nice Opus X.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    happy b day man!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Nice B-Day dude!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Happy BDay!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Happy bday! Enjoy the smoke whatever u choose.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Happy late bday man!