Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smoke em if you got em

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Just got a surprise package from Royln Robinson (Smoke em if you got em), but the box was empty and USPS stamped "received without contents" on it. I appreciate the gesture, bro. Anyone know how to get something that the post office lost?

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    wwhwang:
    Just got a surprise package from Royln Robinson (Smoke em if you got em), but the box was empty and USPS stamped "received without contents" on it. I appreciate the gesture, bro. Anyone know how to get something that the post office lost?
    <br< Thats a Homeland Security Confiscation Bro..... its been happening allot!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Holy SH@t...are you serious..thats crazy. I cant believe that man..im sorry bro.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    wwhwang:

Thats a Homeland Security Confiscation Bro..... its been happening allot!
    Probably them going "OMG WTF is this bomb business on CCom forums?!" lol. I'm just guessing that the adhesive strip on the box fell apart. I still appreciate the gesture, smoke em!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Wow, that sucks a lot.