Home General Discussion

LFD EVENT IN SACRAMENTO!

Imnot Missing this one! Hays Are you IN!
Greetings,
It has been 6 long years since Lito Gomez, the owner of La Flor-Dominicana Cigars, has been to the west coast. Tobacco Road is pleased and excited to announce his return to Sacramento on October 27th.
Please join us for an exciting evening with Lito Gomez and his fine cigars.
Tobacco Road will have special offers on the entire line of LFD fine cigars.
Don't miss your chance to meet and talk with a legend in the cigar world!
Time: 3 PM to 8 PM
DATE: Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Sincerely,
ZEE QORBANZADEH
TOBACCO ROAD

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    oh man... on almost any other day i'd be in... that's worth a 50 minute drive!

alas I will be in SF for the World Series...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Man I wish I didn't live 2k miles away. LOL. The LFD event here was cancelled. Have a good time guys.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I may go to this but we will see....im not too fond of this shop but have been there once or twice and its ok.....we will see whats going on
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I may go to this but we will see....im not too fond of this shop but have been there once or twice and its ok.....we will see whats going on

Ive never been to this b&m but im not going to see the B&M...
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah its a ok place...nothing horrible...but unfortunately u not only see the b&m....u see the owner who is kind of a weird guy but its a whatever kinda deal
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    What time were u guys thinking about going?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm jealous of this one! He did a few events in the Dallas area a month or so ago and I was working during every one of them! As much as I love LFD that would be the best event I could possibly go to... Enjoy guys!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you will want to find the Litto Gomez Diez. It's a phenomenal stick that I think is even better than the LFD DL
    dennisking:
    you will want to find the Litto Gomez Diez. It's a phenomenal stick that I think is even better than the LFD DL

Cool.. i will take a note of that... has that BOX ARRIVED YET? DAMN IT!
    bass8844:
    What time were u guys thinking about going?

WE are planning on being there at 3...... I have a meeting to go to at 6
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    this is true.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kuzi16:
    dennisking:
    this is true.
    PLEASE, PLEASE. PLEASE, take lots of pictures. The closest we can get to something like this up here is if they pod cast this event on the internet. Man you BORK's are VERY lucky when it comes to getting this kind of exposure to the movers and shakers in this industry. I am SO jealous.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    no kidding doug. I would love LFD or Fuente coming to my local shop. We here in Oregon get the shaft.
    will do it!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

Cool.. i will take a note of that... has that BOX ARRIVED YET? DAMN IT!
    yeah, pick up a couple Diez Chisels, you will be happy.
    the box is still out wandering the wastelands somewhere. It may show up, who knows. No worries bro
    UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE about the BOX
    eh, no biggie. it all works out. this too will work out.