Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I hear crickets...

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Not too much going on in the trade section so...I'm gonna bomb me another 2 BOTL that gets bombed rarely (or not at all). I think I have them in mind, but suggestions are always welcome.

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    You the man W!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I love it... Embrace the madness!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Not too much going on in the trade section so...I'm gonna bomb me another 2 BOTL that gets bombed rarely (or not at all). I think I have them in mind, but suggestions are always welcome.
    I would suggest Phil (Tatuaje VI) or Brett (The Cank), both have been super busy and on the boards sporatically and it would be nice for them to receive some BORK love.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Good idea. PM sent
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Good idea. PM sent
    PM returned. Any other suggestions, people?
    wwhwang:
    Goldy:
    Good idea. PM sent
    Replied with a second suggestion.
    Maybe you should bomb a couple people that show up on the "Who's online" list. Right now its just you and I so you could save on shipping to yourself.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    lol
    wwhwang:
    Goldy:
    Good idea. PM sent

Ok, one more suggestion sent.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    PM sent!

"Long ashes my friends."

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    laker doesn't get bombed a lot.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    laker doesn't get bombed a lot.
    Bomb canada
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    or is that blame canada...?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    cabinetmaker:
    LOL
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    a little bit of both i think
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey I just read through this thread. Somehow hearing crickets did not peak my interest last night. I was inside the garage last night setting up the smoking room for the winter months. It is stll nice and sunny here but you never know when the change is coming.

Now as for bombing Canada... that would be just fine. However make sure you include a note from you stating that this was a friendly bombing run and not intended to put the whole freakin' country on alert OK? Last time I got bombed from the US it took weeks of explaining to the Military and the Prime Ministers office that we were just pissing around and nobody got hurt. To them friendly fire means something completley different

So anyway I promised them that I would ask whoever did this sort of thing in the future to include said note so as not to cause so much commotion.

Everybody here is already on High Alert right now anyway... the LEAFS have still not lost this year !!!!! GO LEAFS GO !!! GO LEAFS GO !!!

Er, sorry 'bout that, what were we talking about?
    Sorry guys. I went down to Biloxi to visit a friend while her mom went to the hospital for some important test results. When I got back, things suddenly got hectic around the house. I think I've picked two guys to bomb. Will ship the sticks out when I have time this upcoming week.
    One bomb has been launched! It's headed for someone in Florida! Will be launching second missile later.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey isn't Canada part of the United States???