Home General Discussion

LFD Event in Sacramento With Litto Gomez AWESOME!

Well Guys I hate to tell you but this was one AWESOME EVENT! BOTL Hays and I Met up for an afternoon at a B&m with The Man Himself Litto Gomez!
This event Proved to be a GREAT time cit up with Litto about the farm and the buisness and Life in California. Some decent deals on Cigars. I Picked out a couple monster Chisels and a couple Aibenders and away we go...... this was my First but for sure not my Last Chisel... what an AWESOME CIGAR! (EAT A BIG MEAL FIRST because this CIgar is an ASS KICKER ...... We had a Great time and wish ALl our BOTL could have Joined us BUT the next best thing to being there is to Share Our SMiling Faces with you all!
We met some really great BOTL and Hays is the Man he is connected ! LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A cHOCOLATE mAKER did these Gormet Chocolates but Mispelled Littos Name!
Photobucket

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well my photos are a little worse resolution than brother Ozzie's, but still good! Couple more:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    Well my photos are a little worse resolution than brother Ozzie's, but still good! Couple more:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Not bad for cell phone and shaking in the presence of the Man!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Looks like an AWESOME event guys! Also looks like you had a great time and enjoyed some great smokes! Congrats fellas!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Wow ...... Looks like you guys had a great time ......... here in Buffalo we get crap events that arent even worth attending.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nice.

such great cigars.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Man I'm jealous. I'm afraid I'm gunna have to do some traveling to get to an event that nice. Glad you guys had a good experience!
  • Very nice OZZ and Hays.....we have events 3-4 times a year here in San Diego with various big names. So Cal peeps......lets get together for one when the opportunity arrives (NORCAL) you are welcome to drive down too!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Well Guys I hate to tell you but this was one AWESOME EVENT! BOTL Hays and I Met up for an afternoon at a B&m with The Man Himself Litto Gomez!
    This event Proved to be a GREAT time cit up with Litto about the farm and the buisness and Life in California. Some decent deals on Cigars. I Picked out a couple monster Chisels and a couple Aibenders and away we go...... this was my First but for sure not my Last Chisel... what an AWESOME CIGAR! (EAT A BIG MEAL FIRST because this CIgar is an ASS KICKER ...... We had a Great time and wish ALl our BOTL could have Joined us BUT the next best thing to being there is to Share Our SMiling Faces with you all!
    We met some really great BOTL and Hays is the Man he is connected ! LOL
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    A cHOCOLATE mAKER did these Gormet Chocolates but Mispelled Littos Name!
    Photobucket

November 13 we get to go meet Marvin and his Crew the owners of Drew Estate,,Cant wait to grab some Liga Privada No 9's and enjoy some Barbeque!<br< then the Big One in Feb we get to do this all over agin witrh PETE JOHNSON and SMoke Some Tatuaje Cigars ... Some of My Favorites ! SO anyone that might want to plan a trip top Sacramento in Feb when the Snow is FLying everywhere come hang with me and Hays and Pete Johnson!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I HATE YOU BOTH !!!
    laker1963:
    I HATE YOU BOTH !!!

we Love you too!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Looks like fun. Great cigars.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    I HATE YOU BOTH !!!
    Love you too laker ;-) C'mon down sometime!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨