Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

wanna trade for some San Lotanos?

got the sampler and I really dig them, but I'm still wanting to try new stuff so if anyone wants to trade me for some other stuff, that would be sweet. I was thinking of giving up a habano, a maduro, and a maduro gordo. Im willing to do whatever, lets do this!

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    got the sampler and I really dig them, but I'm still wanting to try new stuff so if anyone wants to trade me for some other stuff, that would be sweet. I was thinking of giving up a habano, a maduro, and a maduro gordo. Im willing to do whatever, lets do this!

Hell yeah bud Ill trade with you. Shot me a pm with some others you want to try.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I'm down for some as well. Shoot me a pm if you have extras.
  • cool..PMs coming soon.
  • PM to you sir
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    If you still want to trade some PM me. If there are any left.
  • I think all my extras are spoken for, but if something falls through or I have extra I will be sure to PM you. Thanks for replying either way!