Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Launch codes have been authenticaded......

Ghost Rider to tower control, we have target in site...permission to fire? Tower Control: Ghost Rider....fire at will to coordinates (32° 27' 25? N, 90° 6' 31? W). KABOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!! Missle tracking number: 03100480000038214802.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    OHHHHH SNAP! I google earth'ed the coordinates, our southern brothers better duck and cover!!!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    That mailbox doesnt stand a chance.
  • When they wake up from this bunker busting nuke...they will see Barter Town from Beyond Thunderdome at a distance!!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Just looked up the coordinates. It's going to Madison, MS?! That means it's either going to me or CHolmes...but is that cholmes' address?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I came back from lunch to the sound of sirens in my neighborhood. Worried, I went straight to my house, only to find a huge crater where my mailbox used to be. Surveying the devastation, I found the smoldering remains of a box with a RP Edge Lite, Perdomo Slow Aged Lot 826, La Vieja Habano, Perdomo Reserve Golf Ltd Oscuro, Padilla Habano, Tierra del Sol, and a Perdomo Fresh Rolled Cuban Wheel inside with a little post-it note from AQUADGIO.

I know what you just did. I know now, where you sleep. Vengeance shall be mine!!!

Not quite sure what I did to deserve this from AQUADGIO, but don't worry. I'll be coming after you when I have time.