Home General Discussion

262 Underground

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Giving you guys a heads up first. We are launching a street team called the 262 Underground. Basically it is a participate as much or little as you want or have time for. In return there will be prizes to earn and giveaways to be won. Basically you will accept missions and when you accomplish them you will submit proof. There will be a huge variety of ways to participate. I will post details here hopefully this next week when we launch.

Great opportunity to learn about the cigar industry and maybe get your foot in the door. You never know what this could lead to. I am giving you guys a heads up since this is my go to forum and I am good friends with so many of you. If you decide to participate and find you don't have time later no big deal. This is totally for fun and you make of it what you want. As always buy lots of Cigar.com cigars.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Sweet! I'd love to do this.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    You got a spot fo sho already
    wwhwang:
    You got a spot fo sho already
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm down.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    This sounds fun!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    this sounds like Operation Mayhem from Fight Club, lol.

"Long ashes my friends."

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Krieg:
    this sounds like Operation Mayhem from Fight Club, lol.
    Yes it does! Hi my name is Bob and I'd like to participate :)
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Love to help out a great brand and a great BORK
  • I know I am new around here but I'd love to take part, as well!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    These always sound like fun! I always want to participate, when it boils down to it, I generally never have them Time! I will try, I will want to try! We shall see!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Can you give an example of the types of missions we're talking about Jake?

By the way, ENFIDEL's lying - his name isnt Bob!

Before everyone avalanches on me, I got the Fight Club reference. But ENFIDEL STILL cant be Bob, as he doesnt have the teats for it... LMAO!!!!!!!!! :-D

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

Before everyone avalanches on me, I got the Fight Club reference. But ENFIDEL STILL cant be Bob, as he doesnt have the teats for it... LMAO!!!!!!!!! :-D

Agreed if I have an example I would be able to fully participate =p.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • The Sniper:

Types of missions would be taking a picture of you smoking a 262 cigar, attending a 262 Cigars event, send e-cards to your friends, photo of you and a 262 rep smoking a 262, photo of you and one of the owners smoking a 262, etc. There's a point system that will be laid out when you sign up.
  • sounds like fun. Havnt Tried any of the 262's yet but looking forward to it.

The first rule is you dont talk about the 262 Underground. Unless it earns you free stuff.
  • Sounds like a great way to get introduced to the brand!  I've seen them at one shop in my general area, will have to swing by there again soon :-)
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    clintwaaron:
    The Sniper:

Types of missions would be taking a picture of you smoking a 262 cigar, attending a 262 Cigars event, send e-cards to your friends, photo of you and a 262 rep smoking a 262, photo of you and one of the owners smoking a 262, etc. There's a point system that will be laid out when you sign up.
    262's are a great cigar!
    However; The only thing I think I could accomplish would be a picture of myself smoking one. Never heard of an event around here.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    clintwaaron:
    The Sniper:

Ouch. I've never heard of any 262 reps or events down here. I could probably manage to get the B&M owners and I to smoke though.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if anyone is interested in help with getting some sticks for pictures, send me a pm. I ordered a box for myself a few days ago, and may be able to help.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Yea I havent heard of anyone around Rockford carrying 262 anything. Dang this sounded fun.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    Come on guys this is for everyone not just people with shops by them already. The idea is you help us gain more shops through the fun missions we will plan. In turn you will earn some points and get a chance to get some free prizes. The entire idea is to spread The Revolution and we need all of you to help. While there might be a few missions you can't do i.e. take a pic with a rep or owner there will be plenty you can do. Details coming soon. Hammering some thigns out for the launch. Stay tuned.
  • Where can i buy some 262. i dont see them on CCom.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    RaschNuts:
    Where can i buy some 262. i dont see them on CCom.
    PM to you Rasch
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Any one in the Seattle area want to have a smoke with me let me know.
  • Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    PM to you Rasch
    PM Back
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'd like in. Sounds like fun!
  • Looking forward to next details!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    PM to you Rasch
    PM back and I'm in Michigan if any1 wants to smoke with me......willing to travel and will bring smokes~!
  • Sandman1am:
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    PM to you Rasch
    PM back and I'm in Michigan if any1 wants to smoke with me......willing to travel and will bring smokes~!
    And back at you
    Check out the all new website. www.smoketherevolution.com The 262 Underground link is on there and will go live hopefully this week. Will tell you all when it is live.