Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Time to fire the missles!!!

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
So I want to bomb at least 2 people... one is already decided by my own accord, I need ideas for the second. I would prefer PM's but post here if your lazy Stick out tongue [:P]

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Rob110
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Millennium115 is a good dude.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Targets have been picked, just waiting for authorization codes.
    Apparently The General wishes to fire tomorrow and not today.
    O o
    /¯________________________
    | IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
    _¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

#1 being sent to someone I've never had the pleasure of dealing with : 0310 2010 0001 4988 2838
    #2 going to someone we all know and love: 0310 2010 0001 4988 2845
    Nothing ground breaking here just plain fun and it made me happier than I have been the past 3 weeks.
    I have a 3rd n 4th planned but that will have to wait a week or so... well a 5th too...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice... I need to fire some myself... now that things have calmed down a little, I'm gonna look for a few targets myself
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Glad to see you're all still so trigger happy around here
    cholmes8310:
    Chase! Long time no see, this is just my first of many bombs going out ^ ^
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Hayblet:
    cholmes8310:
    Chase! Long time no see, this is just my first of many bombs going out ^ ^
    Yeah, trust me, the absence wasn't planned. I moved home for a new job thinking it would be less stressful and less hours. I'm working more hours and may be losing the job anyway after only two months. Haven't even smoked more than 4 cigars in two months. Anyway, glad to see yall keeping it real and someone is in for a nice surprise I'm sure. I'll try to get back around more often.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Hayblet:
    O o
    /¯________________________
    | IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
    _¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

#1 being sent to someone I've never had the pleasure of dealing with : 0310 2010 0001 4988 2838
    #2 going to someone we all know and love: 0310 2010 0001 4988 2845
    Nothing ground breaking here just plain fun and it made me happier than I have been the past 3 weeks.
    I have a 3rd n 4th planned but that will have to wait a week or so... well a 5th too...
    Oh snap! Duck and cover!!! lol Somebody is going bomb crazy 2 launched and 3 in the wings. Can't wait to see all the destruction!
    I figure it's due time to return fire... not really aimed at people I've traded with before, but really ment for people I think deserve a random bombing...
    One I believe will hit today.... maybe both?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    This coming from the guy who smacked me down today with 5 badass stix to complete a trade! 5 Super pemiums! Unreal!