Home General Discussion

What's a good after turkey dinner smoke?...

Let me rephrase that... What's a good "My belly is stuffed, I couldn't eat another bite, I just want to put my feet up, maybe a cup of coffee with a _______ smoke"?  Any suggestions?

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I got a few Camacho PE's I'm gonne smoke with my Dad Big Smile [:D]
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo would be a good choice on a full belly with a cup of coffee in my opinion... Of course I can't think of a bad time for that smoke.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Anything that you enjoy!!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man O' War Ruination? Camacho Corojo? Alec Bradley Prensado? Gurkha Grand Reserve? :P
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Ruination Double Happiness ^_^
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo would be a good choice on a full belly with a cup of coffee in my opinion... Of course I can't think of a bad time for that smoke.
    That is probably my favorite big meal cigar, nothing satisfies like a Dark Corojo when you're stuffed to the gills.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I've got an ISOM that i received in a trade with a fellow bork that will be enjoyed this thanksgiving. If I didn't, I'd go with a Padron '26 or 262 Para.
    Care to divulge what particular isom you have?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    R&J Desde 1875 and a H. Upman magnum 50. I think the magnum will be for thanksgiving.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Camacho diploma maduro.
    t_evan50:
    R&J Desde 1875 and a H. Upman magnum 50. I think the magnum will be for thanksgiving.
    ooo, nice. The Magnum 50 is fantastic, good choice for an after dinner smoke. Hope you enjoy it...I think you will.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually gonna go with the JDN Anta
  • It turns out that I'll be working on T-day, I had planned to smoke a LP #9, but won't time during my lunch break.  I might stop at the B&M tomorrow and pick up a Tat Havana VI #5.  Nice short smoke. 
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    A Phillies Titan ................. hell yeah ..... I meant to say a you cant beat a Miami .... Padilla or 5Vegas taker your pick
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Maxx by Alec Bradley "the freak" (6.3 x 60).
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    MOW Special Edition
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    2010 V maduro that Joz3r gifted me.
  • MOW Armada..... you will need to be stuffed to handle it. Powerhouse!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think I'm going with a VSG Illusion that has about a year and a half on it that I've been saving.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Going with a Ruination that's been patiently resting for about a year.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Anything that you enjoy!!!
    Always the way to go.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Tis the season...... AF Anejo #50, if you can get one.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I am thinking Ruination or a Camacho selection
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I would have to say Hoyo Excalibur Dark Knight, or something you really enjoy
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to pick out something I have never had which is most of what is in my humi. I will pack about 10 cigars for the trip to the in-laws. My father-in-law, brother-in-law and I will all smoke at least 3 cigars each. I can't wait. 1 will be a Gurkha for sure.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm not sure what I'll have yet, but I'm thinking a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Churchill that I have resting in the humi. I'll be working on Thanksgiving so I won't be smoking anything that day, but I will be loading up the wife and kid and heading to the lake to see my parents and we will be doing our big dinner on Sunday. I'll load my travel humi up for the trip too! :)