Home General Discussion

Man O War Armada Deal

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hi Everyone, just got my second shipment from the aging room in Nicaragua and as promised, I am working up a more affordable deal for existing customers only posted here on the forum. I was hoping I could make a deal out of 3 cigars, but the truth is, with only 10,000 sticks made, I just cant muster up three but I think what we have for you is equally enticing. This will be the one and only time I expect to have these at a special price. The limited availability will really limit our ability to run promos or even include these in samplers so dont miss this opportunity if you have been wanting to try these.

Man O War Armada 6 x 56 pack of two cigars, $20 w/ free shipping. Regular stick price on these is $20 so it is a 50% off deal and free shipping. Even when you buy by the box you dont get this good of a price. Also, as a bonus for anyone ordering that has an active cigar of the month membership that was active as of 10/15/10, you will be eligible to receive three additional Armadas gratis in this deal to help give you guys a nice spiff to match the new cigar of the month club sign up promo. So for cigar of the month guys, that is 5 armadas for $20 delivered. (I repeat, this is for active members who signed up prior 10/15/10)

Restrictions and fine print: limit one per customer. Customer must have placed at least one order with cigar.com prior to 11/24/10 (this promo is meant to reward existing customers and club members). Deal ends at 11:59pm EST on Monday 11/29/10

To take advantage of this offer, please contact your cigar consultant at their personal email address or by calling 800.357.9800

Comments

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    WOW!!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sold
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    DANG!! Kelly, email incoming. The old COTM just payed off. Thanks Alex, you the man.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Emails have already been sent.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Holy crap.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    it shouldn't say "deal" in the title it should say "Great Deal"
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Mine are on the way! All Hail the Beard!
  • Alex this is an amazing deal and the reason we all stay here.

Thanks for putting this together.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    Holy crap.
    What I meant to say was, Thank you Alex, that's an amazing deal.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Awesome deal!! Thanks Alex, I'm on it!!!!
  • Order placed cant wait to try these.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Tried so hard . . .couldn't resist. Thank you, Alex!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    just talked to tim and put in my order. thanks Alex, and have a great Thanksgiving.

"Long ashes my friends."

• As usual, Alex giveth. Thanks for always thinking of us.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Will be calling on friday to place an order... Thanks Alex!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    haha, there goes my discipline. Awesome deal Alex. Thanks. And to think, I just posted to the Daily Deal that I had to resist. Guess I have to rethink that strategy.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Ordered mine today, thank you Alex for coming through with this deal.
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    BOINNGGGGGG......thats a sweet deal especially considering I have a COTM club membership. Thats really paying off now. Happy Thanksgiving Alex and everyone at CCOM. I heard that the orginal pilgrims created the feast to honor the beard before it even existed. They had a premonition that something great was about to begin in America and they were thankful.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM to you Alex...
  • What a costly post this was! In addition to getting the Armada's, I also asked Tim if he had any Padron Family Reserves. Now I've got 5 premium's coming!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Ordered! Thanks for the great deal Alex!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to bite on this one as well. Thanks Alex. Tim hooked me up with some other smokes thanks Tim.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    definitely got one of these! Thanks Alex!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    That is a fantastic deal. I just wanted to say thanks.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Will be sure to take advantage of this before it expires, thanks for the deal!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Ordered! Thanks, Alex.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had to pull the trigger on this one.. dont have much room in the humi but dont worry I will make sure I have space for these bad boys!! MMMMMMMM
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just had to pull the trigger on this one.. dont have much room in the humi but dont worry I will make sure I have space for these bad boys!! MMMMMMMM
    lol
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Alex. Email sent to Tim
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    maybe i misread this? do you have to be a member of something or can all forum posters get this?