Home General Discussion

What's better than an Anejo freebie?

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Was at the B&M today havin an AB Tempus Maduro and lookin around. One of the other regulars was picking up a box of Anejo #50. He was talkin to the sales guy and mentioned that he never tried them before. Being the nosey conversation bulldozer I am, I chimed in, "Those are my favorites. Great buy." He opened the box and handed me one. "Here ya go. Have one on me. Merry Christmas." Wow!

Gonna save it for Christmas and have it in his honor.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Was at the B&M today havin an AB Tempus Maduro and lookin around. One of the other regulars was picking up a box of Anejo #50. He was talkin to the sales guy and mentioned that he never tried them before. Being the nosey conversation bulldozer I am, I chimed in, "Those are my favorites. Great buy." He opened the box and handed me one. "Here ya go. Have one on me. Merry Christmas." Wow!

Sweet! Ah. There are still some good people left.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Anejo 77 is my all time favorite ! Its that time of year again ...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    KCW:
    lilwing88:

Sweet! Ah. There are still some good people left.
    +1
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Wow you must be on the "nice" list this year, that is awesome, enjoy it man.
  • Proof that cigar enthusiasts are great people as a whole
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    lilwing88:

Simply put, cigar people are awesome.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    you have great taste Gene
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    BOTL - are the best. Karma will take care of that guy 10 fold!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    gmill880:
    you have great taste Gene
    +1
    Gene does have damn good taste! He even sent me one of these in a package for a bet we had early this year... It's still sitting in the humi and I have REALLY been eyeballing it lately. Will probably rest for a few more months though.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    whats better than anejo freebie?
    how about TWO anejo freebies?

Stryker808:
    BOTL - are the best. Karma will take care of that guy 10 fold!
    i think that guy knows it. why do you think that so many of the guys that have been at this for a few years are so willing to just give a cigar away on a whim?
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Proof that cigar enthusiasts are great people as a whole
    I've noticed this.
    Light 'em up.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Nice story. Conversation bulldozer, I like that!

Cigar peeps are the best!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    When an Anejo get's gifted, an Angel get's his wings........
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Nice story and nice score on the stick. It is that time again! Just called my local B&M and they haven't got their Christmas shipment in yet....I hate waiting but then thinking about it I know that I will just let them sit in the humi for some time before I smoke them. LOL
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    dennisking:
    When an Anejo get's gifted, an Angel get's his wings........

Now thats funny
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Good to hear! A fellow BOTL looking out for another BOTL!