Home General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys. This year I'm thankful for all the cool guys on this forum. Have a great Holiday.

Keith

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    I know I'm new around here, but I gotta second that. Happy thanksgiving borks!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Happy turkey day everybody! Eat some extra turkey for me! I'm allergic to turkey so yeah....lol
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    :)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am thankful for all the good friends I have made through cigars, my current employment status, and of course my wonderful family. God has blessed me in so many ways.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I am new around here too, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here.
    I am thankful for my wife, my 1 year old son, and all of me extended family.
    I am also thankful for my job, and great cigars through CCOM.
    God bless all of you guys, enjoy the day.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    KCW:
    Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys. This year I'm thankful for all the cool guys on this forum. Have a great Holiday.

Keith
    +1...... Happy Thanksgiving to all!! I'm also thankful for my beautiful wife, two beautiful kids and health and happiness for all.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • I'm thankful for the beard all its many blessings. Also for family, friends, and you guys. Have a good one, guys!
  • Happy Thanksgiving All!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Let us all be thankful ... everyday.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I do have a lot to be thankful for! First and foremost is my family. I have a great wife and an amazing son who mean the world to me, and I have 2 fantastic parents that I don't know what I would do without! I'm thankful for all the BOTL's here I have met over the years and the friendship that has come from it as well! My job, friends, pets... Life is pretty damn good and I am thankful for it every day!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'm thankful for my family (even though they always drive me up a wall), friends, cigars, the CCom staff, my fellow BOTL, and my fiancee (most of all :P). Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    You guys have a good one! Enjoy family, friends and food, and have a great cigar. Tis the season to burn your best and enjoy!
  • Really thankful for all the guys on these boards. I love this place. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Really thankful for all the guys on these boards. I love this place. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
    +1 Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Giving thanks for all the great people Ive met & friends Ive made on this forum! Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The Sniper:
    Giving thanks for all the great people Ive met & friends Ive made on this forum! Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope it's been a safe and wonderful holiday for you all.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving...hope everyone had a nice day with family around.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    sorry im a lil late but happy thanksgiving to all you guys and the ccom staff. im thankful for everything in my life right. im a firm believer in everything happening for a reason so if im doing it right now then there must be some reason for it. thanks again for the continued support from everyone here in the one and only cigar world lol. also i would like to thank all the service members serving for the US for all that they have done for me and my family. they have not done anything personal for me but protecting this country is something that i wish i could say i had the ba**s to do. you put your lives on the line everyday and im damn proud to call this my country. hope everyone is safe and enjoys th holidays.