Home General Discussion

can anyone help a brother out?

as you will know ccom have stopped shipping internationally, and id like to get some stick.
if anyone could forward a package for me it would be awesome, and wont go unthanked.
all you would need to do is check the order is right and everything is there, take out whats in it for you and post it off to me, it be good if you had a pay pal account so i could send you the money to cover the postage, cant think of another way to get the money to you.
suppose as a thank you ill offer up what ever ccom is offering you when you spend over 100 odd bucks at the time i place my order, as ill always qualify for that, as well as the addition of your address onto my to bomb list.
cheers guys
sol

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I'm about to put in an order so feel free to PM me your wishes and I can make it happen.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    Goldy:
    I'm about to put in an order so feel free to PM me your wishes and I can make it happen.
    hey dude,
    ccom are cool with still dealing with int orders but they can only ship to US addresses, so it would literally be just forwarding the package.
    pm to you ;)
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Sounds like you're hooked up, but if you need any help still, feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to help.
  • if you need it let me know. I wouldnt mind getting that MOW golf package for over $100 right now lol
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    cheers guys, im all set with Brian (Goldy) though.
    thanks for the offers though, they are much appreciated.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    RaschNuts:
    if you need it let me know. I wouldnt mind getting that MOW golf package for over $100 right now lol
    If you want one I have one. PM me if you are interested in the MOW golf package. It's really nice I just don't golf.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If any other guys need help I am willing to help out if needed later.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah bro...u just bombed me awesomely...send me ur info and what u want and all that good stuff and ill get it out to ya
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    sol1821:
    Goldy:
    hey dude,
    ccom are cool with still dealing with int orders but they can only ship to US addresses, so it would literally be just forwarding the package.
    pm to you ;)
    /////yes, they are not trying to make us go away, they just cant ship to us anymore directly....end of the story
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Throwing my name out there. Any international BORKs that need forwarding let me know.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    i just send you a e-mail bro. eric
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    to sightunseen