Home General Discussion

WEEKEND BLITZ

All I have to say is wow.

Comments

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I guess the kids don't need gift this year. Is 5 and 2 too early to tell them the secret about Santa?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    undulac:
    I guess the kids don't need gift this year. Is 5 and 2 too early to tell them the secret about Santa?
    Dude pick up a couple GI JOES they'll never know the difference. LOL.

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'll be abusing this.
    Light 'em up.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    As it will be said in my house in 30 days "Sorry kids Santa crashed his slay and died, there will be no gifts this year! When your done crying would you please help me put these new cigars in my humi?"
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's deals like this that I tell myself " I NEED A BIGGER HUMI"
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That is a blitz if ever I've seen one. My jaw dropped and is still on the floor.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Those DPG Cuban Classic 1979's are calling my name...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Box splits anyone?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    If I had the $$ I would get in on this. Double Espresso for $100. Yeah, that's cheap.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jet depending on what you're eyeing I may be interested in a split. Hit me up with a PM
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man. If I had the money, I'd buy almost everything on the weekend blitz. Too bad I'm only going for one box split :P
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    j0z3r:
    That is a blitz if ever I've seen one. My jaw dropped and is still on the floor.
    ^this! Also if anybody wants to do a shorty box split I may be down.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Wow! This is crazy! If I had the dough, I'd blow about a grand today! (and buy another cooler to fill up) Unfortunately, my budget is shot being unemployed... Those Padilla Miami's are calling...
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    no ***..........i just got my paycheck and i'm tempted to spend the entire thing!!!!!!!!
  • Aren't these supposed to be free shipping too? I cannot get it to give me free shipping. Thought the banner said free shipping. Anyone else having trouble with this?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Makes me with I had the money for this one!! The price on the box of DPG Cuban Classics is amazing! These are one of the most dependable smokes around and I would buy them out on those if I could afford to! lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    If anyone is looking to split the following boxes let me know. If we do a box split, I will need you to buy and ship as I can't order, I will need to pay you via paypal...let me know....

Diesel Shorty
    Joya de Nicaragua Gran Consul
    La Gloria Cubana Serie N Generoso
    Man O' War Double Corona
    Padilla Miami

• Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    dang, with all these deals it's hard to choose :)
    Diamondog:
    If anyone is looking to split the following boxes let me know. If we do a box split, I will need you to buy and ship as I can't order, I will need to pay you via paypal...let me know....

Diesel Shorty
    Joya de Nicaragua Gran Consul
    La Gloria Cubana Serie N Generoso
    Man O' War Double Corona
    Padilla Miami

pm to you sir
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    The Graycliff Double Espresso is calling my name
    why cant i get free shipping? it's trying to charge me
    ellinas:
    why cant i get free shipping? it's trying to charge me
    Did that to me too. I just emailed the beard so it should be taken care of tomorrow.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Now the entired Weekend Blitz/Black Friday deal is GONE!!! WTF???
    PuroFreak:
    Now the entired Weekend Blitz/Black Friday deal is GONE!!! WTF???
    Looks like a server snafu to me. It'll probably be back to normal tomorrow.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Sorry about that guys. It has been a very popular sale and we had to make some adjustments to keep up with the traffic. It is online and back in action. Also, I made sure that Brazilia got up there. Sorry for the delay.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    My mouth is watering over those MOWs.
    Light 'em up.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Emailed Kelly for a box if those shortys for my mentor. Also picked up Alex's Armada deal.