Home General Discussion

Diesel Shorty

Who has had these? What did you think? I like coffee/espresso notes. The description claims this flavor but I was wondering how accurate it is?

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I get lots of cocoa and coffee from most of the PA Broadleaf wrapper sticks I've had, including this one. Good description.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husker44:
    Who has had these? What did you think? I like coffee/espresso notes. The description claims this flavor but I was wondering how accurate it is?
    I love them!
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    absolutely one of the best sticks ive had. cocoa and coffee definetly throughout the whole stick for me. i an unholy cocktail the first time and i fell in love. i have a shorty in my humi waiting to be smoked. cant wait for it.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    These are a different cigar though from the regular Diesel...the shorty does not have the PA Broadleaf wrapper...it has a Connecticut.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Anyone who likes these and is in need of more, hold out until 1/27. For the weekend blitz wenare doing a special charity sale. 10 of them for $29.95 with free shipping and we are donating $5 for every pack we sell to Shorty's pitbull rescue!!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Isn't that this weekend's blitz, sans free-shipping?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Anyone who likes these and is in need of more, hold out until 1/27. For the weekend blitz wenare doing a special charity sale. 10 of them for $29.95 with free shipping and we are donating $5 for every pack we sell to Shorty's pitbull rescue!!!
    That deal shows up on the current weekend blitz. Did it get put up a week ahead?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    bigharpoon:
    I thought the weekend Blitz came with free shipping, does it not?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    bigharpoon:
    It doesn't unless specified. I just mock checked-out and shipping was charged.
  • Alex Svenson:

Just tried to order them and free shipping was not included.
    bigharpoon:
    robbyras:
    bigharpoon:
    to this, I say BOOOOOOOO
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    bigharpoon:
    robbyras:
    bigharpoon:
    to this, I say BOOOOOOOO
    Well darnit, they must have bumped it up by a week. Sorry fellas. Ill tell ya what, if you ordered already, mention this post and I will refund your shipping and if you have not ordered yet, call in your ordered to tim or any of the guys and mention this post and we will ship it out gratis. We must have made some changes and I want to make sure I am good on my word. Either way, these are damn good cigars.
    Alex Svenson:
    robbyras:
    bigharpoon:
    robbyras:
    bigharpoon:
    to this, I say BOOOOOOOO
    Well darnit, they must have bumped it up by a week. Sorry fellas. Ill tell ya what, if you ordered already, mention this post and I will refund your shipping and if you have not ordered yet, call in your ordered to tim or any of the guys and mention this post and we will ship it out gratis. We must have made some changes and I want to make sure I am good on my word. Either way, these are damn good cigars.
    Alex, you are AWESOME!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these smokes