Home General Discussion

Perdomo Galaxia 10 x 100 Yikes!!!

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
When I was cruising through my local cigar shop a few weeks back, I noticed a box of cigars that were positively massive, though I had no idea what they were. Through some research, I managed to identify them as a Perdomo Cuban Parejo, and with a little more research found out that they make a size called "Galaxia" that measures ten inches long with a 100 ring gauge. As always, I'm a curious person... this time, I'm curious to know if anyone here has attempted to smoke one of these truly beastly cigars. So, if you have, please share your experience as I'm sure it will be interesting at the very least.

Joe

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have not smoked one. Please feel free to send me one so i can give a full review.
  • 6clicks6clicks Posts: 34
    Hey, maybe we can make our own Nubs!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i have not smoked one. Please feel free to send me one so i can give a full review.
    lol, if I had one I'd send it to you just so you could marvel at the size of it.... these things are ridiculous looking. I read one person's review that said it was not a very good smoke, supposedly it is just not very flavorful.... perhaps due to its large size and the wrapper to filler ratio, I don't know. It would be interesting to get one and just have it as a novelty.

Joe
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    6clicks:
    Hey, maybe we can make our own Nubs!
    What a great idea....gotta love it.