Home Non Cigar Related

Now Why Didn't I Think of This?!?!?!

LOL!

Man accused of trying to cash check for $360,000,000,000
07:59 PM CDT on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 From Staff Reports
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/050108dnmetbillion.b623795f.html

A man has been accused of attempting to pass a $360 billion check, which he claims was given to him by his girlfriend’s mother to start a record business, Fort Worth police said.

Charles Ray Fuller Charles Ray Fuller, 21, of Crowley, was arrested on April 22 on an accusation of forgery, police said.

Police responded to a report of a man attempting to pass the check about 4 p.m. that day at the Chase bank in the 8600 block of South Hulen Street, Fort Worth police Lt. Paul Henderson said.

The personal check was not made out to Mr. Fuller and when the bank contacted the check owner, the woman said she did not write a check for $360 billion.

Mr. Fuller was also accused of unlawful carrying of a weapon and possession of marijuana, Lt. Henderson said. He may also face a theft charge in Crowley.

Lt. Henderson said he did not know if Mr. Fuller and his girlfriend were still together.

Comments

• Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    LMFAO...360 billion? o.O Nothing like trying to be subtle -.-

"Can I get half in hundreds and half in 20's, please?" :P
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    why couldnt have this guy won a Darwin Award instead?
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I heard this earlier in the day and was ROTFLMAO. You know, if your going to go out and screw something up.....don't mess around, do it right.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ashmaster:
    I heard this earlier in the day and was ROTFLMAO. You know, if your going to go out and screw something up.....don't mess around, do it right.
    lol, yeah this guy definitely took the saying "go big or go home" to a whole new level.