Home Non Cigar Related

Brewmasters

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
there is a new show comming on discovery channel tonight called brewmasters. about the dude from dogfish head going around discovering new techniques for beer. anybody else see this?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, im onboard with it, itll make you wanna go out and drink beer, or atleast try making it!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I used to have a buddy that could make anything cheaper than buying it, and have it taste the same, except guinness. should be a fun show.
    One God, One Truth
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to this show. I love Dogfish Head, they are my second favorite brewery overall. I almost had the chance to meet Sam, the founder - and subject of this show, but I had to pass it up unfortunately (freaking Army...). I don't have cable so I will have to wait for it on like Hulu or something but I am pretty excited.
  • I'm torn inbetween the new Top Gear and Brewmasters. I might have to pick one and watch the other one later tonight.
    These Filthy Hands:
    I'm torn inbetween the new Top Gear and Brewmasters. I might have to pick one and watch the other one later tonight.
    Someone needs Tivo :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I might need to check this out. Not quite the beer fanatic some of you guys are, but I do find the brewing process to be very interesting.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    dvr'ed it...looking forward to watching it tonight or tomorrow.
  • Watched it tonight for the first time, very interesting look at brewing, hope they do a show like this for cigar making. I'd watch it.
  • I should have watched brewmasters instead of Top Gear. The British version is way better.
    Anybody catch the second episode of this yet? I had heard of chicha before but had no idea that was how it was made! I wish I lived close enough to Rehoboth to stop in there often. I love the beers those Dogfish sells around here!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what episode it was on but I got's me a bottle of that Myles Davis **** Brew. Will be popping it this weekend in Vegas......................
    bandyt09:
    Not sure what episode it was on but I got's me a bottle of that Myles Davis **** Brew. Will be popping it this weekend in Vegas......................
    That was the first episode, it aired last weekend. I was reading something online, I can't remember which beer magazine it was, and they did a list of the top 100 draught beers of the year and the ***'s Brew was in the top 10 somewhere. I need to see about getting my hands on some of that soon!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I saw this show for the first time last night and thought it was great. I have the first 2 on DVR, but actually watched the New Zealand Tomato beer. I think that the head of dogfishhead has a great tv personality. The show is a must watch.
    brotheradam:
    Watched it tonight for the first time, very interesting look at brewing, hope they do a show like this for cigar making. I'd watch it.

+1
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I like the show but would not drink the chicha. peoples' spit is nasty.
    One God, One Truth