Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

38°45'47?N 93°44'6?W

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I never noticed that the state of Missouri looks like an elephants foot with a nail in it.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    I never noticed that the state of Missouri looks like an elephants foot with a nail in it.
    lol, I haven't looked at the shape of the state since high school rofl
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Just got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach... sending the wife & kids to the tornado shelter just to be on the safe side....

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Just got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach... sending the wife & kids to the tornado shelter just to be on the safe side....

GET DOWN!!

...or if you like get to de choppa!!
    kuzi16:
    The Sniper:

GET DOWN!!

...or if you like get to de choppa!!
    LOL Nice Kuz... and yeah, pretty much what I feel like right now! :-)

Fellas, I think we've got a serious problem.

Nick appears to be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.

My man comes back from deployment, sees that my avatar has a towel on its head - and BOMBS THE HE11 OUT OF ME!!!

Kind of a cruddy pic from my phone, but what you're looking at is a RP Olde World Reserve, a RP Sun Grown and a RP Vintage 1990. Oh yeah, and that black thing across the top, if you didnt notice it...

... A FREAKIN CAMACHO LIBERTY 2010!!!

All because I offered to help Nick get some sticks he was looking for and save him some $$$ - the same thing any good BOTL would do for any other. Unbelievable!!!

Hmmm... what any good BOTL would do for any other... wonder what any good BOTL would do if he got bombed like this??? I wonder....

Gee Nick - wanna guess where Im going this weekend?

Wanna guess what Im gonna pick up while Im there? :-D

• Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Fellas, I think we've got a serious problem.

Nick appears to be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.

My man comes back from deployment, sees that my avatar has a towel on its head - and BOMBS THE HE11 OUT OF ME!!!

Kind of a cruddy pic from my phone, but what you're looking at is a RP Olde World Reserve, a RP Sun Grown and a RP Vintage 1990. Oh yeah, and that black thing across the top, if you didnt notice it...

... A FREAKIN CAMACHO LIBERTY 2010!!!

All because I offered to help Nick get some sticks he was looking for and save him some $$$ - the same thing any good BOTL would do for any other. Unbelievable!!!

Hmmm... what any good BOTL would do for any other... wonder what any good BOTL would do if he got bombed like this??? I wonder....

Gee Nick - wanna guess where Im going this weekend?

Wanna guess what Im gonna pick up while Im there? :-D

Hope you enjoy them buddy, only downfall to those liberties is they take up a lot of space in the cigar bags lol
    Nick2021:
    Hope you enjoy them buddy, only downfall to those liberties is they take up a lot of space in the cigar bags lol
    True - but its gonna look TOTALLY BAD AZZ IN MY HUMIDOR! LOL My first coffin stogie! I am totally jazzed!!!