Home General Discussion

Girls And Cigars

As many of you know am a photographer and writer. Well last week I had a few of the magazine girls in the office and asked them to do a little demo work. I took some sample photos of them with a few of my cigars... The owner of my local B&M cigar store says that I should put my photos into a 12 month calendar.

So I wanted to show off just a few of the photos and see what you guys think! Maybe Cigar.com would offer them too :)

Brian

www.cigarhunnies.com

Comments

• ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    idrivea9:
    So I wanted to show off just a few of the photos and see what you guys think!
    Well then, where the hell are they?!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Post 'em , or link 'em, don't leave us hanging !
  • Sorry guys, after writing the post I couldn't figure out how to attach photos to it :(

So here is a link to my works website with two of the girls www.9magazine.com/cigars

Brian
    Nice, but they would be at least twice as cool if the cigars were actually lit.
  • Couldn't get them lit in our office building at the magazine. We have about two dozen hotties that we use for our booth as car shows.

Brian
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    It just became clear to me what you should share in the passes, games, and bombs. I mean, 2 dozen. Spread the wealth!
    urbino:
    Spread the wealth!
    There you go, being all liberal again. :-P
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    It just became clear to me what you should share in the passes, games, and bombs. I mean, 2 dozen. Spread the wealth!
    lol, yeah I'm in on that! Though on point, I like the photos, some red eye, but other than that, I love a hottie and a cigar..
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I think I'm in love with the one on the top.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jihiggs:
    I think I'm in love with the one on the top.
    That makes two of us. Not so hot about the other girl, but the first one...oh me oh my.
    Yeah, the one on top is smoldery hot. The one on bottom has more of the cheerleader look.

I vote smoldery.
    Scrambler:
    urbino:
    Spread the wealth!
    There you go, being all liberal again. :-P
    Where women are concerned? Every day, in every way.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    C'mon... smokes cigars AND plays piano... obviously your magazine is a work of fiction...
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Yeah, the one on top is smoldery hot. The one on bottom has more of the cheerleader look.

I vote smoldery.
    She's not bad, but her nose is too long... It would skew the results of my tattoo challenge... You know, the big dot I have tattooed right above my "special part" that says "Place Nose Here" above it...

It would almost be like she was cheating...
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I actually like the one on the bottom better. BTW, those are some big cigars you have them holding. What were they?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    That first one was a puros indios. I like the first chick better she has an exotic look what can i say I like exotic women. :)
    What's with the top girl's necklace... Or am I just drunk?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    How many Miller Lites have you had?
    Lasabar:
    I won't discount or underestimate your ability to be drunkified, but yeah, it is a funky necklace.
    madurofan:
    Lasabar:
    How many Miller Lites have you had?
    Do you NOT see the glowing orange??? Is this a magazine for cigars or a magazine for an extacy trip at the club?

p.s. MANY
    Lasabar:
    Is this a magazine for cigars or a magazine for an extacy trip at the club?
    Can't it be both?
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    Is this a magazine for cigars or a magazine for an extacy trip at the club?
    Can't it be both?
    No.... the fog machine adds too much humidity to the room which will, in-turn, cause tunneling... bad idea
    Silly Lassy, you are drunk....there's no need for a fog machine when you've got a bunch fat, hairy guys making huge clouds of cigar smoke...and it smells better than fog too.
  • Lasabar,

I work for a Porsche owners magazine, and I enjoy my cigars... Her necklace just messed with my camera for some reason! She was so much fun, I have a few other pics of her where just her hair is covering her bare chest, looking up at me... OHHHH ... :) The photos of the ladies is just a side thing. I have about 3500 photos so far of about 18 models...

Brian
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good fun job. Are there any perks? wink, wink...
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I've been looking for some side work grading photographs... you know, if you need some help
    dutyje:
    I've been looking for some side work grading photographs... you know, if you need some help
    I've got a side business grazing models... you know, if you need some help
  • Awww you guys are awesome, more help means more cigars right? LOL :)

Am going to go around and talk to a few more of the B&M stores down in Phoenix and see how they feel about the idea.

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I'm in love!
  • Wow, didn't know guys who smoked cigars were so damn ****! LOL

Just about everyone of the shops I talked to said they would be interested in a calendar featuring girls and cigars. Heck, one store was ready to hand me money...hummm its just an idea LOL

Now I have to talk to the girls and see how much they are going to want $$$$

Brian